Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

The world coming to when men are going crazy over satin shoes...my grandfather would punch me in my face.

sad in general. overnight line ups, fights, paying 200-2000 for shoes, cops called to regulate lines. i look at it all the time and shake my head

Satins are dope but after a few wears at best, they look horrible with the creases. Dudes getting salty over Boss Hogg walking out with multiple pairs :lol:. It pays to be the boss and have the keys to your city. Dudes need to realize what that man has done for Houston, he's a living legend down there.... Bottom line.
Living legend? :lol: I understand hes plugged and famous but that legend talk, nah. Scarface and Devin you may have a point, Bun aint from the H but he might as well be, those are our living legends.

I love seeing cats stressing over shipping on the morning of the first business day after a release. Never change, NT. Never change.
laugh.gif
this just sit back and relax..nothing you can do. these folks have lives just like us..

trying to get a discount applied to my royals but i get hit with this "However, products on the SNKRS app are not eligible for promo code discounts, so we can't provide the discount on this order. You can redeem that promo code on a future Nike.com purchase. " damnnn :smh: lol

Nike retro'd these to go with the remastered option. Tbh I'm guessing the Breds came out so good even Nike was like dam we need these in Royals.... :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
GS pair for my girl from SNKRS shipped. Two pairs off foot app reservations, 1 for me 1 for my homie. Overall successful drop 
smokin.gif

trying to get a discount applied to my royals but i get hit with this "However, products on the SNKRS app are not eligible for promo code discounts, so we can't provide the discount on this order. You can redeem that promo code on a future Nike.com purchase. " damnnn :smh: lol
Keep trying. They tried that ******** on me with the ASG 1s. Eventually one of them let me use it and I got them for $146 shipped

I think the remastered stuff was a sham BUT we have gotten better quality since it started.

Remastered was about more than quality a big remastered plus was the new molds created for the 1....which were predicated on the '94 mold. All of remastered pairs have been better fitting.

I think the remastered stuff was a sham BUT we have gotten better quality since it started.

Remastered was about more than quality a big remastered plus was the new molds created for the 1....which were predicated on the '94 mold. All of remastered pairs have been better fitting.

Why quote me tho? It was still a sham IMO. That $20 increase wasn't justified by any means.

grats to those who copped. i struck out having to go and send off a friend migrating. i guess it's time to go the reseller route... :frown:

in terms of just the quality the remastered angle doesn't justify the price increase. What does justify it to me is since the remastered program nike has also invested in the customer experience. the draw, app reservations, SNKRS, increased quantities and allocations. not all of that falls under the remastered campaign but it all came about at around the same time. No headaches of 2012 and before more than makes up for the $20ish we're paying now vs before

Nike retro'd these to go with the remastered option. Tbh I'm guessing the Breds came out so good even Nike was like dam we need these in Royals.... :nthat:
I thought the same but I wonder why they didn't do the same for the black toes and storm blues?

Back
Top Bottom