Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Guys is it possible to trade this with the banned 1? Mine is coming this week and i prefer to have the banned 1 over these but if not im still blessed and happy to get this pair.

I got a backordered email from a footsite. Says "backordered until April 1" which doesn't make any sense. Checking order status online just says "Open" but there's no information in the order about the shoe or anything else.

L?

Call

SMDH @ folks that are asking $1000 for a 6.5 in GS Satin Royals. Thats unbelievable.

My queen wants them, but we`re gonna wait until they price drops to about $500. Maybe some hardcore collectors will pay that, but no way someone thats planning on wearing them is gonna shell out that much.

Talk to NDC  this morning, Paypal Declined all my Attempts on SNKRS for Royals

All my orders were made Successfully 

My balance is over 3k on the Acct so it should have never been declined

Now I gotta call Paypal and find out why

NDC only shipped my GS pairs 

mean.gif
 RIP

SMDH @ folks that are asking $1000 for a 6.5 in GS Satin Royals. Thats unbelievable.

My queen wants them, but we`re gonna wait until they price drops to about $500. Maybe some hardcore collectors will pay that, but no way someone thats planning on wearing them is gonna shell out that much.

Your queen gotta learn about taking the Ls like the rest of us :lol:

It's not.
They tend to do the backordered to be cautious in case they don't have their stock in when it's supposed to be in.
I've seen it many times.
Cool thanks. CSR said showing as backordered in their system too, just didn't get the stock in yet from Nike. Fingers crossed.

Yeah I'm on hold right now. But this just looks so unusual:
the status of the order is in the order details under the product description. 

it can say open but the indepth description will say "back-ordered or canceled" 

Your queen not getting them then....

Your queen gotta learn about taking the Ls like the rest of us :lol:

AGSGSGSGSFAGAFADFAFSGDHDHDBDHH!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to switch gears on the conversation... but blue laces on these are way better... Why is everyone with the black?? Tried both out, blue was instantly better..

Back
Top Bottom