Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

why did Eastbay remove royals from their site so quickly on Saturday if they still had so many pairs left? you couldn't even load the product page after about an hour and a half

did nike hook them up with extra pairs after Saturday morning or what?
Yeah they were notified they were getting a restock, so that's what is fulfilling the phone orders.

No it doesn't

I did that yesterday and still doesn't show
anything

Just talked to a rep regarding this since I have the same issue. She said OPEN status mean anything before it goes in to being fully shipped. Stated my order is still being processed in the warehouse being ready to ship. Shipping confirmation w/ tracking number is still 24-48 hours in place of the initial order. Still haven't received an email so I'm in the same boat.

why did Eastbay remove royals from their site so quickly on Saturday if they still had so many pairs left? you couldn't even load the product page after about an hour and a half

Yeah they were backordered so typically they undersell until product is in hand. Also many fail their verifcation service which immediately cancels your order. These were most likely pairs from cancelled orders that failed verification.

Could be late shipment. Warehouse will not load the late shipment inventory for the release on Saturday in case the late shipment gets lost or gets damaged.

Could be late shipment. Warehouse will not load the late shipment inventory for the release on Saturday in case the late shipment gets lost or gets damaged.
Was. all my saturday pairs were backordered.

My guess is what they sold Sat was confirmed inventory they had at the time. Yesterday, they got today's confirmed inventory and I believe the order was huge-someone ITT mentioned they had 500 pairs of Size 11 alone based on what a CS told them.

Yeah they were backordered so typically they undersell until product is in hand. Also many fail their verifcation service which immediately cancels your order. These were most likely pairs from cancelled orders that failed verification.
got it thanks

Those laces! @vinotwofour  
nthat.gif

The real MVP of Eastbaygate was @lobol for initially posting about the phone orders yesterday...

Appreciate the shout out. Glad to see some people's orders are shipping. Hope the newer members see what NT can be about. 1's threads can be savage, but looks like it may be #NTFeast

As an update, my order changed to "In Process" this morning but has not shipped yet, and I was the first to post an order confirmation...so I'm still here waiting with a lot of you. Good luck all!

I copped a pair off Finishline on Saturday and I got Paypal charge but never a Order Confirmation from Finishline. Is it safe to say my order never went through?

I copped a pair off Finishline on Saturday and I got Paypal charge but never a Order Confirmation from Finishline. Is it safe to say my order never went through?
Yes. Thats why they call them Finishloans.

What I can't even ask in a Jordan forum if kaws are a legit trade for satins?!? crazy , can I ask why mods

Back
Top Bottom