Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

if every1 on this thread got 1 pair then i consider Mo to be right
Kinda....:lol:
I've seen posts of people say they missed out. You are just aren't looking

Yea. But thats a big IF. Ppl scoring on this eb phone ordering mayb hit or miss. I'll reword it by saying if every1 ate for retail, then mayb ill credit him. Right now he under 50% right

These should be double boxed
Ive never had a pair of hyped 1s come from one of the foot sites that didnt come double boxed. if you look under the shipping label actually youll usually see the style code and size on the box which kind of makes me think these things are prepacked before they even assign them to a customer

What if all of the NT fam' who hit actually claimed pairs of those who had got through Saturday morning? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I guess if someone were to eat I rather it be the fambz!
Haven't seen anyone from Saturday say their pair has shipped, might not have been paying attention.

Going to be a whole bunch of "Shoes just got delivered from EB [emoji]128293[/emoji]"

Ill bet all my pairs these come double boxed. Yall never dealt with eastbay before?

they sent me AS 1s in a bag. from a restock. luckily the box wasnt too bad.
Ouch. Must have been a return. Bought hundreds of Release Day pair Jordans from them in the last couple yrs and always double boxed. Very few restocks tho. Bred 1s last yr and they also came double boxed.

What if all of the NT fam' who hit actually claimed pairs of those who had got through Saturday morning? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Haven't seen anyone from Saturday say their pair has shipped, might not have been paying attention.

Caleb said 1/2 shipped

2/3 shipped.
yep. 1/2 from eastbay. 1/1 from footaction

hey then we got another  W for team manual over bots 

In my experience they don't double box if they ship from store
If it's coming from warehouse 99.9% it will be double boxed

Im guessing everyone called EB up and got orders placed? I was so busy with work I missed it lol. But I scored my pair and Im content with 1.

Caleb said 1/2 shipped

2/3 shipped.
yep. 1/2 from eastbay. 1/1 from footaction
You need to work on your quoting game :lol: congrats.

Who ever told me to make a ups account, you're the MVP. Got a tracking number that says it's from "footlocker" even though EB hasn't sent me a shipping email yet.

Back
Top Bottom