Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My wife only says something when she sees too much stuff coming in.

She's right tho so I don't even get mad.

..... but they still keep coming in doe

Ive brought 5 pairs of Jays this year, 6 including the pair i bought for my son. Lol I dont even get packages sent to the house anymore. They come straight to my job. Nevertheless my wife doesn't bother me as much. She knows i sell off alot of my collection to buy for newer releases. Like you said bigj when they start rolling in I have to remind her...this isnt check money, its from the shoes i sold to get these lol.

quote name="kdslittlebro" url="/t/652419/jordan-retro-1-og-royal-returns-april-1-2017/19140#post_27871745"]I'm slowing down when I get married

I hope :nerd:
[/quote]

Seems like marriage made me speed up lol. Never had so many pair of sneaker when i was single... Funny how that works. 13 years of marriage and at this point ya pretty much get what ya want as long as you keep the misses happy...

Last edited:
Is it safe to say that all these Phone Orders w/ EB

are all part of the same system of shipping and Fulfillment, footsites (FTL, CS, FA)

our orders shipped fast cuz they are just in the pot all mixed in with everyone else order alll over? all 4 stores

Eastbay says nomore phone orders. Whatever tho I got my resell Royals coming. It is what it is. Maybe I'll do something differently next time on release

My wife only says something when she sees too much stuff coming in.

She's right tho so I don't even get mad.

..... but they still keep coming in doe

Sometimes its best to have money separately. Least thats how I do, what I do is MY money not hers to say on how or when I spend it

Is it safe to say that all these Phone Orders w/ EB

are all part of the same system of shipping and Fulfillment, footsites (FTL, CS, FA)

our orders shipped fast cuz they are just in the pot all mixed in with everyone else order alll over? all 4 stores

Correct, they share the same stock. So you could have called any yesterday to place an order

Correct, they share the same stock. So you could have called any yesterday to place an order
I called champs and footlocker they both said no.

They were up on all the sites and removed same time plus they do share stock since same company

I remember some people did contact FTL yesterday idk how it went. I assumed it would have been same story but seems like most went through EB

So far the only thing that sold out was take flight 8's and gold 11's everything else is easily attainable this way

That is good to know. I have friends out there. Still any Royals at the Music City Mall or Midland Park Mall?

They were up on all the sites and removed same time plus they do share stock since same company

I remember some people did contact FTL yesterday idk how it went. I assumed it would have been same story but seems like most went through EB
They were up on Eastbay first.  Only later did I see them on Footlocker.

WOW, 45 pages since I was on earlier this afternoon [emoji]128562[/emoji]

This thread hasn't slowed down a bit, congrats to those who copped off eastbay!

Back
Top Bottom