Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I just called Eastbay and the dude said they're all sold out and they've been trying to get the shoe off the site. :lol:

what?  people are calling champs CS and still able to place orders?  good luck!

still need a pair...

Just got my pair in from Snkrs. I really was expecting a different level of tumbled leather, the toe is very lightly tumbled. The swoosh is almost not tumbled at all and the heel and rest of blue parts of the shoe have no tumble. Maybe I was expecting too much.

Hoping my pair is like yours.

More restocks?  Here we go again
laugh.gif

Just happened to me as well. I'm driving by my house to check the porch just in case.
I have all of my sneaker related packages sent to work since they have to be signed.  That's why I'm kinda confused as to why this is happening for the first time.

Yo everyone calling Eastbay harassing them has to scream "NT!" right before they hang up for being told OOS.... :rofl:

I have all of my sneaker related packages sent to work since they have to be signed.  That's why I'm kinda confused as to why this is happening for the first time.

I have my work address set as my default on SNKRS but somehow these were shipped to my house. Oh well.

I don't think the numbers of royals were more than black/red 1's. I think the allocations were just different. And eastbay did not get a restock. Probably just a delayed shipment. Most times JB/Nike keeps it the same amount unless a big holiday release

Just paid $260 resell for these.

Decided to just do it after missing out on a total of 13 in-store raffles, 3 niketown draws, SNKRS on Saturday and a whole day of calling EB.

My luck with OG AJ1s is flat out abysmal. 

Back
Top Bottom