Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just got thru and ordered a pair on champs lol
Lady was real nice only took one try
FYI it's not for me I got a size 12 for my brother
yeah uh huh"your brother" okkkkk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

mmmm ohmygawd im so mad i bought resale lmao i want everyone to eat but i hope the price dont fall too low so i can get my money back 
roll.gif

heads up I just spoke with someone from eastbay they got a new shipment that should be available for either late tonight or tomorrow morning online
Just got thru and ordered a pair on champs lol
Lady was real nice only took one try
FYI it's not for me I got a size 12 for my brother
Yall got to keep trying guys till you reach the right rep which only a few know how to place an order from the warehouse

Most reps are trying their online system which is locked
Others being lazy ***holes and just don't want to look
Few know how to go into the warehouse system and place the phone order for you.

Also take into account that most of these reps sound new so they don't know how to go into the warehouse system and look

Why not try yourself and cut out the middle man?

Why didn't I think of that?

Trust me bruh in my 10+ calls (including 3 just made) I have yet to have a rep tell me I could order
I'm not about to do your work for you, you either put in the work or don't.

People who are successful and get a good rep, ask if they have an extension number and if it's possible to reach them specifically. Tell them you really appreciate their customer service and would like to have your friends deal with them.

Oh snap I told my brother and he just got another one for him!
Keep trying guys
Call champs!

People who are successful and get a good rep, ask if they have an extension number and if it's possible to reach them specifically. Tell them you really appreciate their customer service and would like to have your friends deal with them.
hell no. thats making it HOT. for the employee especially. would look SUPER SUS if 1employee all of a sudden got all the calls to their specific line and all orders pocessed by same person.....

If they asked for a product number what do u say ? I got threw on east bay but I didn't kno the product number ? Lol

CHILL

Back
Top Bottom