Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Just got my pair in from EB, straight to feet 
nthat.gif

is the jig up on shiekh already... im trying to reach customer service to ask why my single pair order is on "hold", wondering how long this hold gonna take.. smh

is the jig up on shiekh already... im trying to reach customer service to ask why my single pair order is on "hold", wondering how long this hold gonna take.. smh

they're probably still tired from all the calls yesterday

Reseller alert! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Haha JK
This week has been great got my royals
Plus Nike just sent me a reserve on some sf af1
[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]you got another SF AF1? which ones?

Last edited:
Did shipping confirmations for Sheikh phone orders get sent out if you order within the last 2 days? When I log into my Sheikh account, my order status is Processing.

Did shipping confirmations for Sheikh phone orders get sent out if you order within the last 2 days? When I log into my Sheikh account, my order status is Processing.
orderered 2 days ago from Shiekh and it's on the UPS truck right now for delivery!

Last edited:
I mean people strike out on GR all the time

So it's luck of the draw. Feels way more royals regardless and release around Michigan shows that IMO because way more stores had em especially garbage ones that never even get 1s or even got the banneds

Definitely more Royals around. I ended up with 4 pairs of Banneds, only 2 Royals but more stores around me had Royals.

On a side note, you know they had way more Space Jams then both Banned and Royals combined and I didn't win a single raffle for them. If it wasn't for the Nike+ Reservation, I would even have one pair.

order 2 days ago from Shiekh and it's on the UPS truck right now for delivery!
Thanks but did u receive a shipping confirmation email? Is your order status still displayed as Processing or Shipped?

Bourbon whiskey is cool. 

But I recommend to start off with a bottle of Jameson then slowly work your way up to a bottle of Glenmorangie 18-year single malt Scotch and of course, that Johnnie Walker Blue Label  :pimp:
Johnnie Walker you're just paying for the name plus it's blended scotch. Single malt is always the best way to go imo

Last edited:
order 2 days ago from Shiekh and it's on the UPS truck right now for delivery!
Thanks but did u receive a shipping confirmation email? Is your order status still displayed as Processing or Shipped?
Nevermind, literally just recd shipping email and status is now displayed as Complete

finally got thru to customer service... she explained that my billing and shipping did not match which is why my order was on "hold"... the rep told me that stock was fully sold out...  transferred me to billing dept who was able to confirm my billing and approve my past order...  I was sweating bullets for a second.

finally got thru to customer service... she explained that my billing and shipping did not match which is why my order was on "hold"... the rep told me that stock was fully sold out...  transferred me to billing dept who was able to confirm my billing and approve my past order...  I was sweating bullets for a second.
Same thing happened to me.  It had my old address which I thought I had corrected.  I called yesterday after stock OOS.  Pair has already shipped.

Back
Top Bottom