Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

mine finally arrived last night, I was so worried that I was going to open up the box and some different AJ1's would be in there. Some guy in a local FB group posted that he was sent the wrong shoes. :lol:

If you're looking for these in boys sizes. WSS in Hawthorne, CA still have a size 3.5 and 4 in grade school sizes.

Last edited:
Comparing a release that came out months ago to a shoe that's currently flooded in the market is not logical.. they'll be worth the same as Breds
correct me if i'm wrong, but it feels like they made a lot less of the breds

Comparing a release that came out months ago to a shoe that's currently flooded in the market is not logical.. they'll be worth the same as Breds
Possible they end similarly priced but it is logical because they are comparing them now for current market of both, people just want to add their future potential gains without having their investment (Royal) mature now to skip sitting on them, Breds can be worth more in the long run too. Just an example, people are not going to pay $400 because seller  says "they'll be worth $400-450" in a few months, people pay current market value. This is in regards to the original comment of them being even trade, which in the current market they are not.

Last edited:
Damn.... im drooling with the upcoming bred fragment release....
??? Why isn't there a thread about this yet.
eek.gif
 This is the first time I'm hearing about it.

Anyone in LA checking out the Footaction/Flight 23 launch at Los Cerritos this morning?

correct me if i'm wrong, but it feels like they made a lot less of the breds
subjective.

i copped 2 breds on release day and 1 afterwards for retail

sitting on 1 pair of royals right now.

guess which one feels like they made more of too me?

I mean people strike out on GR all the time

So it's luck of the draw. Feels way more royals regardless and release around Michigan shows that IMO because way more stores had em especially garbage ones that never even get 1s or even got the banneds

Back
Top Bottom