Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

what protectant do you put on suede then?

i've sprayed Crep on my yeezy 750s suede without issue though..?
I mean I'venever had this issue with Crep, I've sprayed all my V1's and Zebras as well as other shoes that has suede. I haven't done my Choco 750's though cuz I don't ever plan on wearing those in the rain or even slight moisture lol.

When i called in my Shiekh order, i confirmed with Alicia that its 1 per. After, i just kept staring at that reorder link in utter fear. What if i press it and karma bounces out my order because its same form of payment. What if it just goes nowhere. Just couldnt man up on that one lol.

My reorder shipped today.

My BW royal order is somewhere lost in her email server I'm guessing......welp

The more ocd you go on shoes, the more ya gonna ruin em. Take a look at og 85s these days. You think if you sprayed a bunch of crap on them in 85, they would look like the day you bought em 30+ years later?

Ordered at 930am yesterday at sheikh. Got them in today

DO NOT POST MULTIPLE/STOCKPILE PICS

Last edited by a moderator:
yo these flaws people complaining about is mad small  
laugh.gif

okay who's EB/FTA pairs from Eastbay Gate came in and what state you're in ???

mine were held up in "Hodgkins, IL", for 2-3days, locked in a UPS trailer date cuz the delivery date was moved from Friday to Monday!

anyone else have this happen?
im in ny and I just got my pair ups driver left it at the front door
roll.gif

When i called in my Shiekh order, i confirmed with Alicia that its 1 per. After, i just kept staring at that reorder link in utter fear. What if i press it and karma bounces out my order because its same form of payment. What if it just goes nowhere. Just couldnt man up on that one lol.

My reorder shipped today.

All 5 of mine shipped as well.

Should've tooked the gamble.

would you rather have the more tumbled leather look or smooth? 

Tumbled pair from NDC

Smooth from Eastbay 

My Eastbay pair came in aka 1%ers aka the too good to be trues :lol: swung and missed hard on RD so I'm def happy. No issue with my pair and minimal tumble however, I think banned leather is softer. I have worn the banned a ton of times and they are broken in lovely. Gonna rock these tgtbt's tonite or tomorrow and get it out of system :smile:

Last edited:
i also noticed that the NDC pair has the usually placement of laces in the bag while the eastbay and Shiekh ones looks..diff? lol 

Back
Top Bottom