Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

now that i have both in hand its still

motorsport iv > royal 1

these would have been perfect had they just used the same leather as the storm blue 1

there wouldnt be so much mismatched tumbled leather lol

now that i have both in hand its still

motorsport iv > royal 1

these would have been perfect had they just used the same leather as the storm blue 1

there wouldnt be so much mismatched tumbled leather lol
I got lucky, both my toes are kinda flat instead of a mitch match pear.

Last edited:
I like the '16 white cements 4's more than any 1's I can think of... I'd probably feel the same way about all other 4's if they had the Nike air on the heel tab instead of the giant jumpman...

Can anyone speak to the overall comfort of 1's compared to 4's... I've worked all day standing in my 4's but I've never done that with a pair of 1's before... Just curious because I find the 4's to be overall a comfy shoe

Can anyone speak to the overall comfort of 1's compared to 4's... I've worked all day standing in my 4's but I've never done that with a pair of 1's before... Just curious because I find the 4's to be overall a comfy shoe
My Chicagos feel surpisingly great, haven't work a 4 in almost a decade so Im not sure how they stack up but 1s are not bad at all.

Funny thing is if Motorsports had a circle with 2 little lightning bolts, I can guarantee that would be flipped.
Hype sells. 

If this Motorsport release was the one with Mars on the heel... 

nerd.gif

Gotcha I'll have to unds the royals and try them out... Unfortuantely I'm in Spokane and we haven't seen the sun in a while.... Hoping it's a shoe I can stand in all day and it's comfort is half as good as how it looks

Back
Top Bottom