Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Is your payment not protected on Grailed?

It could be worth the shot lol.

Is t it PayPal? I mean only way you're really protected is if you use a good credit card that you can chargeback with if PayPal fails you

You guys won't believe this but, i got two Royals from NDC instead of one. I guess they must have had a new kid in the stocking room and he must of slipped up. :lol:

Is NDC notorious for this?

You guys won't believe this but, i got two Royals from NDC instead of one. I guess they must have had a new kid in the stocking room and he must of slipped up. :lol:

happens rarely but you can be charged for them later apparently but then again... so what.

It's rare but definitely happened before a few times that I've heard of

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you should be honest and return one. Keep both

Been putting my Royals on the pavement the last couple days.. lovin em. Pair I got at FTA is clean.. same tumble on both, minimal flaws, super soft. I've been in awe with em since I didn't get '13s and been wanting some. :nthat:

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you should be honest and return one. Keep both
Word, keep both, don't listen to the NT ethics police :lol:

I think Eastbay may restock these on Friday. I was told by a service rep that they would be available again online, and not through phone order on Friday. This was earlier this week when I was trying to put in phone orders, so take it for what it's worth. Did anyone else hear this?

I think Eastbay may restock these on Friday. I was told by a service rep that they would be available again online, and not through phone order on Friday. This was earlier this week when I was trying to put in phone orders, so take it for what it's worth. Did anyone else hear this?

Oh really? I hope so

Jesus how many pairs Eastbay got? I thought all of you ate em all up with the phone orders on Monday. 

Great news to me...imma try for an 11.5
This 11 i have is a bit snug. And that just slipping my foot in with no laces. Fml. Pair is near perfect in my eyes and toeboxes are even matching leather. Not too tumbled not too smooth....just riiiiggghht.[emoji]128543[/emoji] all my recent 1s including cyber mondays and chicagos fit true for me...any one else have a sizing issue with theirs?

Last edited:
How do this Royals fit? My size 9.5 Space Jams fit PERFECT. but so do my Zoom Talarias that's a size 10 those also fit PERFECT hahaha

happens rarely but you can be charged for them later apparently but then again... so what.

Charged for something i never wanted? Is this real life? I haven't been charged yet, so let's see.

:lol: won't listen :lol:

Word, keep both, don't listen to the NT ethics police :lol:

:lol: I gotchu'

My tracking updated to scheduled delivery date as Monday, but still no update on the movement since the derailment.
My train-gate package is delivering tomorrow.  Ridiculous.  Bought them at 7:00am release day. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom