Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Actually depending on the state you live in you absolutely could have the legal right to use deadly force against an unlawful tresspasser/intruder on your property who is in the commission of a crime. Ever heard of "Castle Doctrine"?? In my state Georgia it would absolutely be within your lawful rights. As well as in Florida and most southern and/or 2nd ammendment friendly states.

Although to be clear I def wouldnt be bragging about it beforehand, either online or in person. Thats just asking for and over-zealous prosecutor to try and make an example out of you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess ill go lace these up. I only wear my black toes for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

and breds are toooooooo nice to put on. I kinda wanna frame em 
laugh.gif
If you dont wanna wear them,give them to me...i'll wear them for you 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I
Actually depending on the state you live in you absolutely could have the legal right to use deadly force against an unlawful tresspasser/intruder on your property who is in the commission of a crime. Ever heard of "Castle Doctrine"?? In my state Georgia it would absolutely be within your lawful rights. As well as in Florida and most southern and/or 2nd ammendment friendly states.

Although to be clear I def wouldnt be bragging about it beforehand, either online or in person. Thats just asking for and over-zealous prosecutor to try and make an example out of you...
Texas has it too. And I wasn't bragging about anything for the record.

I'm a new member here and I wasn't trying to derail the thread. I already Pm'd dude. He said I didn't have my CHL, and I proved him wrong. I work overnight 7on7off with a wife and two small kids. So yeah a strange man intruding outside my house at night, I just so happen to be getting ready for work. That makes me very angry and uneasy in a uneasy world so yeah I will protect my family, I don't give a damn about some shoes. It's the principal and the cops agreed with me 100%...

It's just that certain people always reply on here reply with cynical, sarcastic remarks because I said the "street way", that's what he had a problem with and tried to make an ignorant statement like I don't know the law but made himself look foolish...  I was just sharing what happened to me but I digress...

Last edited:
I completely see your side of things. And at night time, it's hard to decipher sometimes whether or not the intruder is armed, giving you the right to pop a cap in his *** if he is on your property acting 100% suspect.

On the other hand, I'd probably have more satisfaction beating down a sneaker thief using a ridge-hand strike to the side of the neck or trachea and watching him gasp for breath than grabbing a pistol and watching him not breathe at all.

Nothing being stolen from you is worth taking a life. You will be tied up in court for a long time and lose a lot more money on top of that. Deadly force should only be used to protect your life and family.

This. Gonna have a hard time in court explaining why you killed someone for a property crime at best.

you can shoot someone without killing them. And in some states below the waist isn't attempted murder

Y'all crazy about material things, it can be easily replaced but a life can't. Have cameras on you're homes and file a claim. DONE! Lets not think stupid and make bad decisions

I
that's not all the way true. So basically if I wanted to body someone in Georgia, all I have to do is invite someone over, wait till he gets to my porch and clap him and then just say he trespassed.
lol doesn't work like that.

you can shoot someone without killing them. And in some states below the waist isn't attempted murder
Again another false statement. It matters how you shoot him, you hit him once could be below waist or his back or buttocks area and he lives they'd charge you with Felony Assault 1st. But you hit him 2 or more times below the waist or where ever it's def Attempt Murder 2nd. All in all it's articulation and the outcome

It's simple. If an intruder is at your porch at night trying to steal your J's, all you gotta do is a ridgehand strike to the neck, and then call the cops while he asleep on your porch. That's how you do it "the street way."

A5khFNS.gif

Xl0nm7W.gif

No state in America allows you to shot a trespasser without them gaining intry and your life being in imminent danger.

Not saying it won't happen, but it's not a free pass to kill someone.

Last edited:
Texas has it too. And I wasn't bragging about anything for the record.

I'm a new member here and I wasn't trying to derail the thread. I already Pm'd dude. He said I didn't have my CHL, and I proved him wrong. I work overnight 7on7off with a wife and two small kids. So yeah a strange man intruding outside my house at night, I just so happen to be getting ready for work. That makes me very angry and uneasy in a uneasy world so yeah I will protect my family, I don't give a damn about some shoes. It's the principal and the cops agreed with me 100%...

It's just that certain people always reply on here reply with cynical, sarcastic remarks because I said the "street way", that's what he had a problem with and tried to make an ignorant statement like I don't know the law but made himself look foolish...  I was just sharing what happened to me but I digress...

I don't blame you. I'm tired of people taking things or messing with things that are not theirs. They should be shot, maybe others would think twice about doing it then. If it's not yours, leave it alone.

Man if I caught someone trying to jack my package I would give them a swift roundhouse kick to the face!
And I don't even know karate!
But at that very moment I'll turn black belt on that ****

Man if I caught someone trying to jack my package I would give them a swift roundhouse kick to the face!
And I don't even know karate!
But at that very moment I'll turn black belt on that ****

Y'all just gotta be smart and pay extra less hassle for the signature confirmation. Skip that karate ish save that for Karate Kid 'speaking of the movie' back in the day

Back
Top Bottom