Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Do any of you have an article of clothing (hat, flannel, shirt) that is an exact match in Royal Blue to these? I've noticed that these are a lot lighter in color than all of my Royal Blue stuff.

100% Agreed.... Thoughts the Royals with leather laces...
I want to do this. I wanna get the 54" length like I did for my olympic 6s. But I'm wondering if I should get the 63". Their site says get the 63" for these. I'm going to measure the ones that come in the shoes soon.

Last edited:
I want to do this. I wanna get the 54" length like I did for my olympic 6s. But I'm wondering if I should get the 63". Their site says get the 63" for these. I'm going to measure the ones that come in the shoes soon.

No need to measure, they come with 72" laces. I know some of you guys like those leather laces but personally I think they're ugly and way too short on top of that lol.

Last edited:
nah what happened was I ordered from sneakers, selected the wrong address. caught the issue immediately and called nike CS. They told me there would be no issue whatsoever updating my address for the order. Ended up not being the case and instead of shipping out to my new address nike redirected it to its wearhouse for a reship that never happened. After a month of no real updates and just being told the same thing by customer service reps, i got a 20% off code, and a call from beaverton that they were sending me out a new pair and they applied the 20% off i got early without deactivating the code. So i got my royals for $128 with discount and and still have the 20% to use later. Also NJ has no sales tax.

How did you get this escalated up to the higher ups? That has happened to me with two pairs of Why Not?s last week. They keep saying they will re ship, but I know that's not going to happen. Already refunded and gave me a 20% code.

How did you get this escalated up to the higher ups? That has happened to me with two pairs of Why Not?s last week. They keep saying they will re ship, but I know that's not going to happen. Already refunded and gave me a 20% code.
SAME EXACT THING with the french blues that dropped 2 weeks ago, except now I've stopped getting emails from NIKE and the shoes I ordered are sitting in a UPS center in PA which I live no where near. When I contacted them before they even shipped the order, they said it would be no problem to change the address. I don't know why they told me this when clearly thats not the case......

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

after a month of talking to reps, and a transcripts of every convo and attempt by CS in their records i guess my case stood out because they literally told me the same thing damn near 15 times and i never got an update. one of the last customer service reps said "look i'm not going to keep feeding you the lines the other reps have been telling you for the past month. we clearly dont know whats going on and the warehouse hasnt gotten back to us so I'm going to talk to my supervisor." got an email from a rep at corporate telling me the warehouse was made aware of the situation and were given 24 hours to find it. later that day i got a call saying they found a pair for me and it was overnighted. one thing i made sure i said through out the whole thing was that i didnt want a refund because i was assured i'd get the shoes 15 times. and i didnt care how long it took as long as they didnt keep me in the dark and they let me know what was going on.

things you should know when pulling the address change thing

1. They say they can change your address after the order and I'm sure they can but what they dont tell you is they have to send out a request for an address change which cant be done by the rep for SNKRS purchases immediately

2. In 99% of the cases, they will have already shipped your shoes before any change can be made. They will then have a return to sender request and itll sit in the warehouse IF they find it.

3. Everytime a customer service rep says they're going to escalate your claim, it gets reprioritized to the bottom of the list. Have it escalated once and only once.

4. If you really want the the shoes never accept the refund when they offer it. The moneys already spent, worst case you wait and they refund you, or in my case theyll find a pair somewhere for you. 

5. If the wrong address is someone you know, have the original recipient sign up for UPSMychoice and reroute the package to you or whatever address you want. It'll cost like 3 bucks but you'll get the shoes. 

6. UPDATE YOUR NIKE ADDRESS TO THE CORRECT ONE NOW SO THIS DOESNT HAPPEN EVER AGAIN

Last edited:

1. They say they can change your address after the order and I'm sure they can but what they dont tell you is they have to send out a request for an address change which cant be done by the rep for SNKRS purchases immediately

2. In 99% of the cases, they will have already shipped your shoes before any change can be maid. They will then have a return to sender request and itll sit in the warehouse IF they find it.

3. Everytime a customer service rep says they're going to escalate your claim, it gets reprioritized to the bottom of the list. Have it escalated once and only once.

4. If you really want the the shoes never accept the refund when they offer it. The moneys already spent, worst case you wait and they refund you, or in my case theyll find a pair somewhere for you. 

5. If the wrong address is someone you know, have the original recipient sign up for UPSMychoice and reroute the package to you or whatever address you want. It'll cost like 3 bucks but you'll get the shoes. 

6. UPDATE YOUR NIKE ADDRESS TO THE CORRECT ONE NOW SO THIS DOESNT HAPPEN EVER AGAIN
This is some solid advice, ( dat "maid" doe made me  
laugh.gif
).  Wish I would have known this talking with the SNKRS rep in the beginning. 

A point about number 5. I tried this and it didn't work.  I even talked to UPS about it and they said that the shipper, NIKE, doesn't allow address modifications once the shoes are sent. I don't know if that was just my pair or in general, but talking with UPS the receiver really had no option to change anything once the shoes are sent. At least that has been my experience. 

Last edited:

This is some solid advice, ( dat "maid" doe made me  
laugh.gif
).  Wish I would have known this talking with the SNKRS rep in the beginning. 

A point about number 5. I tried this and it didn't work.  I even talked to UPS about it and they said that the shipper, NIKE, doesn't allow address modifications once the shoes are sent. I don't know if that was just my pair or in general, but talking with UPS the receiver really had no option to change anything once the shoes are sent. At least that has been my experience. 
fixed the maid lol

on SNKRS nike generally will get shipping confirmation to you in a day and theres nothing the reps can do to change that since they dont have the power to go into the system and change anything so all requests take atleast 2 business days to process and complete. So youre essentially SOL on weekend releases because those requests wouldnt even start processing until monday the change wouldnt go through until tuesday the earliest. By them your shoes will already be with UPS.

Really, thats interesting. well i'd still suggest trying it regardless just in case it does work by chance. other than that 

Do any of you have an article of clothing (hat, flannel, shirt) that is an exact match in Royal Blue to these? I've noticed that these are a lot lighter in color than all of my Royal Blue stuff.

I got a KC Royals fitted that is perfect with these. Black hat, blue bill

The short and ugly leather laces are $15 on the site now if any cared to know...lol Sarcastically speaking...

don't have a go to matchy-matchy hat/flannel for these but love pairing with dark greys/ blacks to let the royal pop

Last edited:
don't have a go to matchy-matchy hat/flannel for these but love pairing with dark greys/ blacks to let the royal pop
Yeah, I don't think anyone is trying to go "matchy-matchy" with these. I'm just curious if anyone had an article of clothing that was identical/ near identical to the shade of Royal Blue Nike used on these.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is trying to go "matchy-matchy" with these. I'm just curious if anyone had an article of clothing that was identical/ near identical to the shade of Royal Blue Nike used on these.

I do

And I matchy match :lol:

2. In 99% of the cases, they will have already shipped your shoes before any change can be made. They will then have a return to sender request and itll sit in the warehouse IF they find it.

Damn, these royal's are serious business [emoji]128517[/emoji]

So the blue on the bill is pretty close to the blue on the Royal's?

It's not identical, but since the hat and shoes aren't next to each other when I'm wearing them, it's close enough to me

View media item 2433560
Black tapered denim sets these off :smokin

View media item 2433561
Been wearing them with Blue Nike basketball shorts too

View media item 2433564
I can't get my damn eyelet area to stay up like that [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Can you guys LC this for me?

Thanks alot!!

It could just be the angle of the pic, but that swoosh looks a little too short and stubby in pic 2.

From the top of the shoe, the swoosh goes up to the fourth lace hole on my pair. It looks like it goes just up to the third on yours from that pic.

You got these on Stock X, I'm assuming? They're supposed to know their stuff when it comes to legit checking, so maybe the short looking swoosh is just an inconsistency on Jordan Brand's part.

It could just be the angle of the pic, but that swoosh looks a little too short and stubby in pic 2.

From the top of the shoe, the swoosh goes up to the fourth lace hole on my pair. It looks like it goes just up to the third on yours from that pic.

You got these on Stock X, I'm assuming? They're supposed to know their stuff when it comes to legit checking, so maybe the short looking swoosh is just an inconsistency on Jordan Brand's part.

Appreciate the reply. It might be beacause the shoes a size 8, lol small feets

Back
Top Bottom