Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Gentry... Let's talk about it

Attachments

• air-jordan-10-kings-3.jpg
    air-jordan-10-kings-3.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 61
The attraction is GREEN, JB so rarely uses this beautiful color
Exactly. Other than the Pine Green 1s from last year, which I had to get because I love green, when you take away the Oregon, Ray Allen, or other PEs, there very few actual green (not olive or something similar) Jordans. No 3s, Celtic (white w/ green tabs) 4s, no 5s, Green Gatorade 6s, no 7s, no 8s, no 9s, Seattle 10s, those black and green snakeskin 11 lows, no 12s, no 13s, and the Forest Green 14s. I might've missed a pair, but as you can see, JB doesn't do green much. And I love the Sonics (Kelly) green being brighter than the more used Celtic green.

I'm here for it, maybe a double if they hit a nice discount.

Always kind of looked at these as Jamaican flag Xs :lol:

Get the **** out! Are you serious?!?! I have to cop Orlando’s now. I wish they didn’t remaster Chicago’s as the PE with the 45 on the side

The Chicago 10 from 2015 is TRASH. I don’t count those as a OG remaster. 45 on the side, stupid facing jumpman on the back and no Nike Air on the insole.

JB has done a good job since 2015 with OG colored retros. I’m sure these will be no different. Just the Orlando with green and a yellow jumpman on the bottom.

I've been waiting for these for years. May need 2 pairs especially if they sit. Pumped they're finally releasing. Had to go ahead and grab the Orlandos and will be looking for some Chicagos over the next few months.

same. want both of them, i just can't do the pricetag. lol if anyone sees the orlando's on sale lemme know!

They did just drop the price on Nike’s website. It’s $162, but I still don’t want to pay that :lol:

Im obviously in the minority here, but the 10's are in my top 5 for Jordans. Don't know why, but I just like them.

Also, they usually run cheap enough re-sell wise to wear as a daily shoe....... picking up some Tinkers and Orlandos to use daily.

Back
Top Bottom