Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Looks like these came out nice, I’m happy for those of you who have been waiting for these for a long time. I’ve never been a fan of these, so I hope y’all eat up :smokin
I have had the same thoughts also. Not personally interested in them but know they are highly wanted in here. Glad people are gonna finally grab these.

I have had the same thoughts also. Not personally interested in them but know they are highly wanted in here. Glad people are gonna finally grab these.
Being fully transparent however... if these are available at disco, I will cop... for collection purposes ofcourse :evil:

Will always load up on OGs no matter what. Always welcome when dudes sleeping on them.:pimp:

Yes sir. True. Hyped to pick up shadow 10’s so easily. I still have my powder blue 10’s form the last retro but the heel jumpman faces the wrong way.

Kind of irks me, but at JB is giving us correct jumpman on the X. Next up, they should fix the IX jumpman.

Naw, the real question is do I get more than 2 pairs! These truly are a mandatory double up for me.

I’m getting one for sure on release day, I hope I have some VIP coupons to use or something.

Hopefully the second pair I can grab at AJ Orlando X prices.

TS 6s October 12 Seattle 10s October 19th the only 2 sneakers I need in rotation I wonder how limited this Travis Scott will be knowing they releasing in full family size ??

I’m in. I don’t do green anything that much but an Og colorway like this deserves my money. Wow.

First look via zsneakerheadz ig
68979050_127501168550344_7521199554237138880_n.jpg

200.gif

IN

Idk about any buzz, we're just about a month out and no one is really talking about these. This might be the climate to drop more PEs. Those laker 13s are sitting and at one point in time,, they'd probably disappear. I'm loving it all, you feel like you have a shot at getting what you want

Idk about any buzz, we're just about a month out and no one is really talking about these. This might be the climate to drop more PEs. Those laker 13s are sitting and at one point in time,, they'd probably disappear. I'm loving it all, you feel like you have a shot at getting what you want

Same could be said for the Ray Allen 7’s as well.

Comparing the pic that zsneakerheadz shared, originally from MLB player Taijuan Walker...
D7DE84E9-D2F2-47B6-88D2-2A6C1D6A9917.jpeg

With a pic from @MJO23DAN showing off his pair of OGs...
09B5A12E-2711-4A6B-88B1-9103EC0C1DF6.jpeg

The shades look pretty damn identical. I know light and cameras can play a part, but identical or as close as possible is exactly how I want them. These can’t come out soon enough!

like someone said, unless it’s a rapper or someone kids get fashion tips from, these won’t get a buzz. Most kids don’t even remember or probably know the thunder used to be the Sonics or that Seattle had an NBA team. But let Travis Scott or Drake or Bloody Osiris (I think that’s his name) or a famous sneaker YouTube person gets these, then they will fly.

Back
Top Bottom