Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

man, those shoes look terrible! red liner is whack and they're just not real OG. i recommend that everyone pass, and tell anyone they know that they should pass, too. or if not pass, at the very least take a day or two after the release to decide on whether or not they really want them. definitely don't buy them the moment they drop. or enter raffles. take a breather. it's for the best. 
View media item 1536370

it makes perfect sense... it's somewhere in between gr and limited. hence the term limited gr. technically a gr, but a little more limited than usual.

It's funny to me how people don't realize it or don't want to accept it. It's something between limited and a GR. Limited something like the cigar VI's. GR, something like the black infrared VI's. Limited GR, something like one of the barcelonas that isn't in every footlocker, finishline, etc..., across the country.

In sneaker culture we have slang words.

Just like how deadstock is used, it isn't used as the actual definition.

Stuff evolves. The people who don't know what limited GR means are just trying to be difficult.

:lol:

Don't compare the purchase of sneakers to war, that's idiotic

I agree, certain analogies and comparisons shouldn't be used.

Even though a lot of places dropped shoe still won't be that easy to attain

Yup

Plus I'm sure now flight 23 will be a mad house since I gave out the stock number lol

But 11's are always an issue even with higher numbers

Missed out on the hares, so I'll use my gift cards on these
smile.gif
7 Hares were a pretty easy cop, I doubled up. I bet the bred 11 lows will be a lot harder to get a pair.

Missed out on the hares, so I'll use my gift cards on these :smile:
7 Hares were a pretty easy cop, I doubled up. I bet the bred 11 lows will be a lot harder to get a pair.

hares were easy online, but slightly harder to come by in the bay area.
from what i saw in counts, there will be plenty of 11s here. no idea about internet counts since store manifest don't show those

limited gr is such an oxymoron

it honestly makes no sense

it makes perfect sense... it's somewhere in between gr and limited. hence the term limited gr. technically a gr, but a little more limited than usual.

It's funny to me how people don't realize it or don't want to accept it. It's something between limited and a GR. Limited something like the cigar VI's. GR, something like the black infrared VI's. Limited GR, something like one of the barcelonas that isn't in every footlocker, finishline, etc..., across the country.

In sneaker culture we have slang words.

Just like how deadstock is used, it isn't used as the actual definition.

Stuff evolves. The people who don't know what limited GR means are just trying to be difficult.

Thank you. That's why I didn't even bother rebutting what they had to say. Fools on here always trying to argue for the hell of it and look like ***** in the end

"I agree, certain analogies and comparisons shouldn't be used."

Wiser words were never spoken. I'm specially sick with certain NBA players that use that kind of analogies. That stuff makes me literally sick.

About this shoes, I prefer last year's "Infrared 23", mostly because of the red liner and all, but to each its own...

Joe Johnson

"I agree, certain analogies and comparisons shouldn't be used."

Wiser words were never spoken. I'm specially sick with certain NBA players that use that kind of analogies. That stuff makes me literally sick.

About this shoes, I prefer last year's "Infrared 23", mostly because of the red liner and all, but to each its own...
Yeah I wish they didn't have the red liner too

Next week the red sock liner wont matter because once its go time all the small things wont matter. Because no one wants to be that guy who has to wait on restocks or the resellers to get a pair

Shops will try n get their money now for Early pairs Reselling at $300

Once these Drop and the Flood of GRs Hits the scene 

those same guys selling early pairs for $300 will have them back to 20-30 above retail

IDK if its been posted but the maps are up on FTL and FA for these.

Plenty to go around like the Hares.

Don't believe the hype.

Next week the red sock liner wont matter because once its go time all the small things wont matter. Because no one wants to be that guy who has to wait on restocks or the resellers to get a pair
and you know they will try to cook this shoe..

Back
Top Bottom