Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Stopping at nothing to get these also.

Did some cross boarder shopping this weekend and stopped by FL. They recently started raffles,but they did FCFS and that's where I'd get my pairs from. Talked the to the employee and said that i copped a few pairs last year at that store. Told him it was a chill place to line up and hang with the peeps in line. He said he'd let me enter the raffle if I wrote down my info and called him next week so he can put it in for me. Thought that was pretty cool of him.

First raffle entry, hope to go 1 for 1 next week.

there will be lot. gtown low numbers.
i am for sure sure. GR to the max
thnx wuz hoping it wudnt b hard? Hares seemed easy got two pairs locked!!! Hope this goes as smooth, goin to put my usual legwrk in starting sunday at villa, an hit raffles on mon n tues!!

How bout, I love this shoe with the red sock liner, they're dope AF, and i'm 100% gonna cop and rock. 
nthat.gif
 str8 fire imo
i was kidding- i feel the same way. 

So if legend blues 750k, hares 500k, how many pair of breds were produced? Has anybody heard? How many concord lows were there? Hope these r a easy cop!!!

there will plenty of these to go around. I'm usually one who's very pessimistic with release amounts.

This will be a hard release to strike out on.

Concord Low's have reached $300 range on Ebay in certain Sizes, And people are selling them 

Last edited:
Haven't bought a pair since the Concord low. In for these. NDC and FNL still do the morning release?

Back
Top Bottom