Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

mods not gonna like you doing that here.

just saying.
U or the mods?

Just curious.
can you not read? i did say the mods did i not? stupid question.

you know dang well, or should know you cannot do that here. bigj and other mods/admins have had to post in huge bold font about it in release threads multiple times. stop being a wisearse.

Last edited:
Plans for the evening will be  entering tons of raffles.. there's about 5 of them my way for Foot Locker.. and many many many other Foot Action ones.. so yeah this will be a tough release.

these released when the PE was around would have been copped, these XIs now are just so lackluster when you see them in person IMO so sad to see a shoe die before your eyes and the worst part is cats think these are so hard with their crappy thin leather and hyped up retail price but in actuality these arent worthy of the original retail of 125
I take it you won't be copping huh. For instance, very few things in life are worth their retail price in life but that doesn't stop the majority of consumers from purchasing. Def not kicks, clothes, cars, phones and just about everything else made overseas for less than min wage. I respect your opinion but your def in the minority as far as these kicks go.

you know dang well, or should know you cannot do that here. bigj and other mods/admins have had to post in huge bold font about it in release threads multiple times. stop being a wisearse.
If the mods don't like it,why is my comment still posted?

I take it you won't be copping huh. For instance, very few things in life are worth their retail price in life but that doesn't stop the majority of consumers from purchasing. Def not kicks, clothes, cars, phones and just about everything else made overseas for less than min wage. I respect your opinion but your def in the minority as far as these kicks go.
trust me i know this, not only for XIs but for nikes/Jordans in general and im cool with that as i sit back and wait for the inevitable collapse and reset of shoe collecting, i know it might take many years but i will be here when its done thats for sure

probably because nobody reported it. more than 1 person chose to reply to your post to let you know that that type of stuff is frowned upon here instead of reporting it, so you can heed the advice and edit.

but instead, you choose to ask dumb ish like "the mods dont like it or you dont?" and "if its against the rules, why is my post still up?"

so ok, let me report it now since you wanna be immature.

trust me i know this, not only for XIs but for nikes/Jordans in general and im cool with that as i sit back and wait for the inevitable collapse and reset of shoe collecting, i know it might take many years but i will be here when its done thats for sure

Their is truth to some of your statement, and def not getting on you, but I just don't see that happening. If you've been around long enough which I think you have, then you remember the ups and downs since the early 2000's. IE shoes being on clearance and other places for the low only to rise back up again. In my own opinion I don't believe shoes can ever really be non existent cause I'll always need something on my feet. However I could care less if any of the kicks I purchase are mainstream. Been copping kicks since before social media and all the magazines jumped on the train. Worse case the kiddies eventually have to let their collection as you call it go and I'll swoop in like it's an undervalued stock and grab it for the low anyways. You would be better off thinking years down the road the next gen will have someone near an MJ to try and influence and do what he did for the game as well as kicks. (No Kanye doesn't count and still doesn't come close). Will be hitting the mall for tkts and some auntie Anne's.
Stay thirsty my friends.

is it still posted, guy? exactly. grow up.

probably because nobody reported it. more than 1 person chose to reply to your post to let you know that that type of stuff is frowned upon here instead of reporting it, so you can heed the advice and edit.

but instead, you choose to ask dumb ish like "the mods dont like it or you dont?" and "if its against the rules, why is my post still up?"

Lol I can't believe this..smh

Why can't you cop them yourself though?

i went back to report the post and it was already gone. so you know you did something wrong.

so what cant you believe?

Their is truth to some of your statement, and def not getting on you, but I just don't see that happening. If you've been around long enough which I think you have, then you remember the ups and downs since the early 2000's. IE shoes being on clearance and other places for the low only to rise back up again. In my own opinion I don't believe shoes can ever really be non existent cause I'll always need something on my feet. However I could care less if any of the kicks I purchase are mainstream. Been copping kicks since before social media and all the magazines jumped on the train. Worse case the kiddies eventually have to let their collection as you call it go and I'll swoop in like it's an undervalued stock and grab it for the low anyways. You would be better off thinking years down the road the next gen will have someone near an MJ to try and influence and do what he did for the game as well as kicks. (No Kanye doesn't count and still doesn't come close). Will be hitting the mall for tkts and some auntie Anne's.
Stay thirsty my friends.
i hear ya and i think its more frustrating for me (and anyone else with the same situation as i will describe) only because my collection is pretty much done and there are certain shoe i would love to add to them but they are few and far between so if i strike out on a release i might not get another chance for a year or so or maybe even never because its bad enough i pay retail for shoes let alone resale for certain shoes that i want that recently became popular I.E. jordan 1s, XIs have always been trouble though just not as crazy as of recent

Oidreez, I have been copping them on my own most recent was the hares,metallic,nickels from ndc..in all srs I'm just looking to make friends on nt. I guess it backfired

Tell me why a sneaker store manager was saying how the Hare 7s are a female looking shoe..and he was selling the Hares. Really bruh? A real OG nostalgic Jordan..but it's feminine?
These bred 11 lows look more feminine to ME. Dat zoomed up pic of MJ ankles wearin these is fugazi til proven legit..and there's gotta be a reason why he never wore em in an NBA game..besides colorway being prohibited. I don't even think the GOAT liked em as much as the ones he actually wore.

I'll roll wit da homie to try n get a ticket for his pair but I'm passing.

I'm waiting for May 30th..and I'm crossing my fingers next yr..we'll see space jam mids or lows...and da Real bred 11 lows

Oidreez, I have been copping them on my own most recent was the hares,metallic,nickels from ndc..in all srs I'm just looking to make friends on nt. I guess it backfired
you make friends by asking people if they would be willing to break the rules and cart shoes for you? LOL

i dont know about you....but when i make friends in a new place i dont start with asking the stranger for a favor.....sounds like youre looking for an opportunity to find somebody willing to help you and call that person your "friend"

Back
Top Bottom