Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Tell me why a sneaker store manager was saying how the Hare 7s are a female looking shoe..and he was selling the Hares. Really bruh? A real OG nostalgic Jordan..but it's feminine?
These bred 11 lows look more feminine to ME. Dat zoomed up pic of MJ ankles wearin these is fugazi til proven legit..and there's gotta be a reason why he never wore em in an NBA game..besides colorway being prohibited. I don't even think the GOAT liked em as much as the ones he actually wore.

I'll roll wit da homie to try n get a ticket for his pair but I'm passing.

I'm waiting for May 30th..and I'm crossing my fingers next yr..we'll see space jam mids or lows...and da Real bred 11 lows

I don't see what's so special about the hares. Still look a bit juvenile and bland to me

They should have a NT poll for this thread.
Copping, sock liner color doesn't matter
Passing, prefer black sock liner
Copping, red sock liner is hot
Copping, but still prefer black sock liner
Passing , because I own mids
Copping, cuz I don't own the mids

They should have a NT poll for this thread.
Copping, sock liner color doesn't matter
Passing, prefer black sock liner
Copping, red sock liner is hot
Copping, but still prefer black sock liner
Passing , because I own mids
Copping, cuz I don't own the mids

The first one applies to me

If u were a mod I would listen to u but your not. Your just an equal like me, it's not your position to tell me what I can or can't do

Gotta get a pair for someone and all FCFS on 34th St NYC. Gonna need online luck cuz I ain't standing in a line...

Tell me why a sneaker store manager was saying how the Hare 7s are a female looking shoe..and he was selling the Hares. Really bruh? A real OG nostalgic Jordan..but it's feminine?
These bred 11 lows look more feminine to ME. Dat zoomed up pic of MJ ankles wearin these is fugazi til proven legit..and there's gotta be a reason why he never wore em in an NBA game..besides colorway being prohibited. I don't even think the GOAT liked em as much as the ones he actually wore.

I'll roll wit da homie to try n get a ticket for his pair but I'm passing.

I'm waiting for May 30th..and I'm crossing my fingers next yr..we'll see space jam mids or lows...and da Real bred 11 lows

If you look at the Shozeum videos Jordy actually has a pair of these PE's worn by Jordan in his collection (with the red lining)

Raffle done  and sending a family member, homeboy & 2 females to fill out some more tomorrow & probably still strike out and end up with fcfs

Does anyone have these yet?

Are these remastered?

More comfortable?

no remastered b.s from what i can see its the same like last years concord lows materials wise

its also a comfortable shoe and the same as last year's low 11's

picked up a second pair yesterday was going to wait on friend who works at footlocker for the hook up and a better price then what i paid for my second pair

but i just took a extra pair to get it out the way

to me this is the one of the 4 best releases so far this year

laser 4's
yeezy foams
low 11's black/red
oreo 4's

411263851.jpg

Last edited:
Damn where r u in Canada, Vancouver? I don't know much about Canada other than what Drake raps about. And these prettier than the Kardashian goddesses from Vancouver who are instagram famous.

Canada has some beautiful women that's for sure. It's a shame they don't have an abundant amount of shoe stores.
Nah I'm from Winnipeg, bout 6 hrs north of Minneapolis got fam in Vancouver though. The guys I lined up with in North Dakota for the concord lows said they like Canadian women as well lol... come up here during spring break. 

Thanks for the help with the ??s regarding raffles, 1 more though if I get my friends who are entering them for me to keep putting down my name will they disqualify me from the draw if they see multiple entries with the same information? The reason I ask is there's a limited number of homies that would commit and make that 4 hr road trip with me (4hrs is there and back). 

I'll take 4 hrs guaranteed knowing on a Wednesday instead of lining up for 12+ hrs on a Friday night anyday to MAYBE get my size.  

How do I get raffle tickets from Footlocker? Visit the store and ask?

All of the Sheikh ones are posted online

Last edited:
Made my rounds out here in socal and it was thick. Saw folks bring moms pops and grandma out for this release.

Good luck all.

Back
Top Bottom