Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

whew.. my total of tickets are now

3 Champs

2 FNL

3 FTL

2 DTLR

Hopefully I get "a pair"
Lucky, all the places near me are doing fcfs 
mean.gif
.  Work and school have to come before camping for a pair of shoes.

Talked to my HOH connect today and she said their store got 150 pairs and FA got like 180...for KCMO that's a lot of pairs for our market... This release has to be a gr...the term limited gr needs to be laid to rest...

Talked to my HOH connect today and she said their store got 150 pairs and FA got like 180...for KCMO that's a lot of pairs for our market... This release has to be a gr...the term limited gr needs to be laid to rest...
That's A LOT of pairs of XI lows.. In respect to "limited gr", my local HOH is legit getting 25 pairs of Chicago 1s-now those are going to be truly limited.

No such thing anyway.

FTL buyer buys...FTL allocates. Same with other retailers (purchasing #s dependent on account and sales)

QS are allocated...they come out the blue and aren't shopped by the reps.

Just because an out in the boonies store only gets 15 pairs doesn't make it a "limited GR", it just means allocation went to another store.

During All-Star weekend, NY was allocated more pairs of all releases in advance because of ASW.

If you can't get these, you're just unlucky or lazy.

Lol haven't entered any raffles since the Legend Blues and went into a FL today. The assistant manager asked me if I was just wanting these because they were "Breds" or because I wanted to flip em lol. Was half offended but half amused .... Pretty sure I won't be getting that call back

The only Finishline in my area (south San Diego) stopped giving raffle tickets earlier today.. And Champs stopped at 5, even tho there were tix left over.

I'm considering paying $5 for an ATC service just to have a backup.

Pulling the [emoji]128268[/emoji] and scooping these up this weekend. Need a pair for the summer

Went to a FTL today and dude told me they are giving out tickets at 7am on Saturday and if I want the shoes I should be there by 3am. I literally laughed in his face and walked out, he clearly had me messed up.

Lol haven't entered any raffles since the Legend Blues and went into a FL today. The assistant manager asked me if I was just wanting these because they were "Breds" or because I wanted to flip em lol. Was half offended but half amused .... Pretty sure I won't be getting that call back

Which mall was this at?

That had to be a lie he told.
I doubt that he was lying. That's how FCFS is..and on a bred 11..if they give out a guaranteed ticket for your sneaker at a certain time....u dont think people are gonna be there waiting in line for hours? You guys are entering raffle after raffle after raffle..jus for a chance to win a chance to buy a pair. So for a guaranteed ticket..just know..people are gonna camp for hours

Yeah, he was probably saying 3am, because people are out there before 5am. He probably was giving good advice if you're about that FCFS life.

I saw 100+ people at a FCFS spot for the hares for 8am. I'm sure people were out long before then.

That's def a lot for KCMO, is that for the HOH at IC?

I doubt that he was lying. That's how FCFS is..and on a bred 11..if they give out a guaranteed ticket for your sneaker at a certain time....u dont think people are gonna be there waiting in line for hours? You guys are entering raffle after raffle after raffle..jus for a chance to win a chance to buy a pair. So for a guaranteed ticket..just know..people are gonna camp for hours
I have no doubt what he said was true, I am just not about that life.  I will enter a raffle but I like my chances online.

Back
Top Bottom