Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Look at all my fellow KC sneaker heads in here. Don't see too many on Nike talk. Johnson/Wyandotte County right here

Last edited:
do u guys think these will be hard to get?

GR

Did you enter any raffles or do you plan on being FCFS

Because if you enter a few raffles you should win.

Even online shouldn't be that bad. It won't be a case of a sneaker selling out in 10 seconds.

Online or bust. Been really busy the last few days to claim any tickets. The only saving grace would be if I win the Shiekh raffle.

That's dope fam. You going to that KC sneaker show in June (I believe its at Bartle Hall)

Yeah I've thought about cutting back, but don't know if I'll ever stop. Hit me up if you ever need any help trying to get a shoe.

I might go to that convention in KC next month. I need an excuse to go get some Jack Stack bbq :smokin

Last edited:
Lmao, been rockin J's for over 20 years but just discovered Nike talk recently. I thought I was one of the only KC sneaker head in here

What up fam! I've been around since the Snuggle McDougal days when people appreciated the knowledge... 
Appreciate Mac, I've really cut back because of the hassle it is now. I'm 31 and just don't like to put much effort in like I use too. Use to have a connect at peners in the landing before they moved and became city gear. Use to get everything for retail 2 weeks early. Good ol days and KC I remember that, back when everything wasn't questioned. I bought a pair of playoff 11's from JM back in the 01 when they first retroed. Good ol days lol

Damn you just took me back for a second. Had my parents buying me the Og Jordans, Griffeys, and Barkleys at the Nike outlet store

Appreciate Mac, I've really cut back because of the hassle it is now. I'm 31 and just don't like to put much effort in like I use too. Use to have a connect at peners in the landing before they moved and became city gear. Use to get everything for retail 2 weeks early. Good ol days and KC I remember that, back when everything wasn't questioned. I bought a pair of playoff 11's from JM back in the 01 when they first retroed. Good ol days lol
Man I had connect at penners too! Dude used to meet me in the parking lot at the landing and let me cop early... Maybe we caused them to stop carrying j's lol. I had a connect at the champs in bannister mall too! The good days... 

Man I had connect at penners too! Dude used to meet me in the parking lot at the landing and let me cop early... Maybe we caused them to stop carrying j's lol. I had a connect at the champs in bannister mall too! The good days... 
Man for real I think so, Rob (my connect) use to hit me when stock came in and I would go thru and cop. Then when the toro 4s came out it was all over. Told me they weren't getting any J's anytime in the near future.

Lmao, been rockin J's for over 20 years but just discovered Nike talk recently. I thought I was one of the only KC sneaker head in here
I've been in here for years but don't post often, I used to back in the day before they switched over from the old forum.  I just like to read now and post occasionally... 

Look at all my fellow KC sneaker heads in here. Don't see too many on Nike talk. Johnson/Wyandotte County right here

What's good. I guess you can say I rep for Blue Springs since moving there in 08 :lol: just graduated from UCM in '13.

Who's doing raffles for these today in Houston?

Finish Line at West Oaks Mall is doing a raffle today but Foot Locker and Champs are done as of yesterday as far as I know. Some are first come first serve, though. Sheikh's raffle ends today. I contributed the Memorial City code and the Galleria code has been listed here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom