Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I doubt that he was lying. That's how FCFS is..and on a bred 11..if they give out a guaranteed ticket for your sneaker at a certain time....u dont think people are gonna be there waiting in line for hours? You guys are entering raffle after raffle after raffle..jus for a chance to win a chance to buy a pair. So for a guaranteed ticket..just know..people are gonna camp for hours

He didn't say it was FCFS originally. Different spots have different methods.

Last edited:
I have 10 tickets (wifey got one i got one) from 5 different spots.

So far I'm 1 for 10.  So I got my guaranteed pair.  

Now I need one to put away for a rainy day.  Hoping I get another call later today or I'm going to be online Saturday. 

i remember in 2001 Black/Red came out. Saturday morning 7am Athlets foot,Foot Locker, FNL sold out.. but finish line had em.. no lines.. Was back in bed with my new shoes by 7:30am. I miss those days.. I even was able to try them on too.. Trying hot kicks on doesnt happen anymore.. Those were the good days.. He Got Game.

i remember in 2001 Black/Red came out. Saturday morning 7am Athlets foot,Foot Locker, FNL sold out.. but finish line had em.. no lines.. Was back in bed with my new shoes by 7:30am. I miss those days.. I even was able to try them on too.. Trying hot kicks on doesnt happen anymore.. Those were the good days.. He Got Game.

When those came out i was in college and my dad came to pick me up. i begged him to take me to the mail and i got them around 11am. it was alot of sneakerheads back then but shoes usually sat till 12pm. now youre lucky to catch your size by 10am

Last edited:
Anyone know what time dtlr usually releases online or is it by TL

Not sure what "by TL" means? They usually release at 10 am est. Their email has the link but the site is usually down for the count once word spreads the shoes are live.

Just curious, anyone here from Massachusetts/New England and trying to cop?  All the places near me are doing fcfs and I ain't about that life lol.

Just curious, anyone here from Massachusetts/New England and trying to cop?  All the places near me are doing fcfs and I ain't about that life lol.
I'm from Boston.  I've hit up FInish Line, Footlocker, and Footaction at 2 of the surrounding mall.  All were doing raffles.  

When those came out i was in college and my dad came to pick me up. i begged him to take me to the mail and i got them around 11am. it was alot of sneakerheads back then but shoes usually sat till 12pm. now youre lucky to catch your size by 10am
God bless my college girlfriend who had a car.  We were up at 5am hitting malls every time an 11 dropped.

Last edited:
and all the stores had the same supply.. not like it is now..stores were full of kicks!!

Bay Area Men's:
Valley Fair - 9E733093E6
Southland - C934931F44
Bay Fair - 86A1CDE59C
New Park - 5F707DFA2F
HIlltop - DBB1E513FE
Hilltop - A4C06A6E56
Rep!!! Too busy with work to run around for the code.  Thanks for this. You deserve 20 rep!!!

Back
Top Bottom