Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Dulles FTL says they only have 10 pairs. WTF lol
if you listening to camp out line rumors then your going to hear every and anything this morning 

not like they walked out and said that also if they are a HOH they are going to have way more than that for GR

if you listening to camp out line rumors then your going to hear every and anything this morning 

not like they walked out and said that also if they are a HOH they are going to have way more than that for GR
Actually the manager did come out and say that. I have a raffle pair on lock but wanted to double up, I was 15 in line. Long and behold after the tenth person they were sold out.

NDC Europe completely sold out  Mens&GS  sizes.

Got in line but no luck, (no bot either).

Thankfully coped on mom & pop store FCFS,they only had 10 pairs  sold out in 5mins. 

Next stop Chicago 1's 
pimp.gif

In 1995-1996 I lived in Baton Rouge. All three patent XIs released that year - white/concord, B/R, Columbia - sold out immediately. If you weren't in line you didn't get a pair.

Hey, let me walk the original post back a bit: I never lived everywhere so it's presumptuous of me to claim that no patent XI has never sat anywhere at any time. I don't know. Still, I don't think anyone should ever be shocked to find out that either online or in their local stores that a patent XI sells out instantly.

Maybe nyc got larger allocations. I know most folk didn't immediately warm up to the patent right off the bat. And lines for shoes was unheard of back then.

Either way, good luck to all this morning!

Anybody ever coped off Sneakers N Stuff ??? Was able to get my order thru , seen the twitter link on kicks deals so didn't have time to look up their reviews .... PayPal protected I guess tho

I wonder if FNL will even do anything its been counting down since like yesterday.
if you take the direct link to a release item before release day it will do that automatically. Nothing new but just see people always posting the same thing. There is nothing wrong with the site

Back
Top Bottom