Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Have only been able to succeed for myself on SNS once and that was the Barcelona Nights

I knew with a promo code released it'd be much more difficult.. I didn't stand a chance

I was about to bomb you
laugh.gif

jk

You should never be surprised when all pairs of a patent 11, mids or lows, are accounted for. I've never in my life seen a pair actually sitting on the shelves waiting to be bought. Not back in 1995-1996, not in 2000-2001, and no time since.

Especially not a black/red pair. Those are grail-level to many.

Truth...

Only times I've actually seen the patent XI's on store shelves were for the OG Columbia's and Black / Red's...OG Concords were the first pair of shoes I ever remember having to store hop to purchase...

Wanted to get a sz 9 but the whole family with jits ate up that so had to settle for the 9.5

So i think SNS has now charged my paypal account, but i will not be getting the shoes, i did not get an order confirmation of any kind, and it went from my paypal screen to a runttime error, even though the funds were pulled.

What's the best route to go copping mobile? Especially FNL? I have these Rewards points but there's such a small window of time to use them due to inputting ya info only to get a credit card error and dealing with the splash page

I'm not gonna even bother with the SNKRS app

edit - leggggooooo!!!!!!

snkrs app is your best bet if going manual 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom