Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

2013 was the beginning of the Jordan frenzy in Dallas
2013 was the beginning everywhere really, it became a frenzy for almost all releases

that was the year of the bot. It was so widespread then, like everyone had an add to cart script, which evolved to and auto check out bot .

Imo in 2012 almost every release was easy to get online. Of course the 11s brought out everyone but they were pretty easy on NDC and you could check out with 2.

Last edited:
How are the Infrared low's? I think I may have a boxed pair I never opened :lol:
open em and wear em son! Lol. 11 Lows are awesome to wear during warm/hot months. Ru a collector or reseller? Or are u jus spendin $200 a pop to help MJ get a few more billion dollars and have your shoes sit in boxes to collect dust?

I'm neither. I just liked how they looked and bought a pair last year. Just haven't gotten around to wearing them and I definitely wasn't gonna bust them out during this past crappy-*** winter :lol:

Both concord and goergetown lows are so comfy. Some of the most comftorable shoes i think I got.
Yep, I agree. I know for a fact..all the 11 lows from 2014 to now are comfortable. The tuxedos I dont own..and they came out before 2014..so idk if there were issues with those lows bring less comfy..or..if u just got a size too small

Those tuxedos are the fire red 4s and military 4s of 11 lows . The quality is horrible and the shoes feel like bricks..

Water won't make the bottoms yellow faster. Outside of chemicals, What do you think baby wipes are soaked in?

Last edited:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
A nice summer shoe, being as though I have the Jordan 11 "Breds" I'm just going to sit this one out on the lows, and pray plus put in work towards obtaining my beloved Jordan 1 "Chicago".

if houston is anything like Dallas when it comes to Jordans you need to hit multiple malls. you would think Mj played here how they love Jordans.
2013 was the beginning of the Jordan frenzy in Dallas

I was down there when the Obsidian 12 came out and people broke down the doors at North Park to get in Nikestore. They been crazed in the Triple D

Last edited:
that may mean somebody else got to her and lined those pockets this release
She's helped me out before, so i'm thinking her phone might have been dead when i messaged her.... not sure if i wanna send another text or not 

Last edited:

send one tomorrow if she doesnt reply today. u still got time.
Yeah, i think am... i just don't want her to be like damn you can take a hint 
laugh.gif

i did tell her that it was no biggie if she couldn't do it, so i'm not really tripping if she cant 

Last edited:
For you Vegas heads HOH at Fashion Show is opting to do FCFS on Saturday morning...Little backup if the raffles fall through...

Yesterday.. I got 6 tickets

2 FNL's

2 FTL

2 Champs

Today I hope to do

FNL

FTL

Champs

Jimmy Jazz 

DTLR's

Alot of females were getting tickets for "Bae" too..

Last edited:
I called one of my spots to see if they got their Chi 1s in and she automatically said that they ran out of raffle tickets yesterday! XIs really do bring out everyone and their mother

Back
Top Bottom