Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Just accept the win and never pickup if you don't plan on buying. The whole mr.good guy thing don't work when it comes to shoes.

^^^ This.
As for me, I heard too many horror stories when it comes to callbacks. Whether it be the workers have no record of your ticket # being a winner or accidentally selling your size/pair. I don't turn down any of my calls. I have to secure my pair first. After that I may go down the line for peeps waiting on leftovers and find out who wears the same size and offer my extra pairs. FYI: I do probe first to see if they really want them to wear or to resell. Any signs of them reselling and I keep it moving.

woah, they sell unclaimed pairs at 10am? i think youre talking about pick up time for raffle winners.
yes..that's the pickup window for raffle winners, sorry. I'm guessing unclaimed pairs start selling after 3pm? cuz 3pm is the latest raffle winners can get theirs.

woah, they sell unclaimed pairs at 10am? i think youre talking about pick up time for raffle winners.
yes..that's the pickup window for raffle winners, sorry. I'm guessing unclaimed pairs start selling after 3pm? cuz 3pm is the latest raffle winners can get theirs.
 either 3pm or 6pm. i cant be sure. and i cant call and ask because they always tell me to watch the nike twitter. dont understand why they cant just tell me. it aint that serious.

when employees pull that on me, and by chance i end up going down there and managing to grab an unclaimed pair, i buy nothing else. i usually try to get a tee, or fitted or even some socks....but when they wanna act like they got the juice, they get nothing extra from me.

Hi guys i need advice. I have never stood in line or purchased a retro online. And certainly not anything that has this much hype... which is the best way to go? I really really want these particular 11s they are my absolute fav!!! I just wanted to know the best way to go about it... I live in Bklyn, NY so It will not be easy :-(

Last edited:
won 2 of the 4 raffles I entered on these.. methinks lots of people will eat tomorrow... me-also-thinks that people are going to regret passing on these tomorrow

seems like the demand is not that high for these 

Hype is real for these...posted these low Breds up on ebay for 275 last night, some1 in GA brought them without even asking for lowering the price..

either 3pm or 6pm. i cant be sure. and i cant call and ask because they always tell me to watch the nike twitter. dont understand why they cant just tell me. it aint that serious.
when employees pull that on me, and by chance i end up going down there and managing to grab an unclaimed pair, i buy nothing else. i usually try to get a tee, or fitted or even some socks....but when they wanna act like they got the juice, they get nothing extra from me.
NTNY employees receive no benefit from you buying a shirt. At least at footlocker they get a little tiny benefit.

Hype is real for these...posted these low Breds up on ebay for 275 last night, some1 in GA brought them without even asking for lowering the price..
That's what the Concord Lows resell price was a week after release. Not really surprising.

Last edited:

NTNY employees receive no benefit from you buying a shirt. At least at footlocker they get a little tiny benefit.
didnt know that. always assumed that the person ringing me up gets commish or at least something off whatever he/she rings me up for.

but even so, im talking in general. NTNY isnt the only store that is sheisty with info for no reason. FTL loves to do that. shoot, JJ once told me they were doing raffles on a wednesday, then i call wednesday to confirm they still had tickets to give out before i go down there and they tell me raffles were already done the day before.

Last edited:

That's what the Concord Lows resell price was a week after release. Not really surprising.
true... the price is high now... it will dip when the market gets flooded and then will rise again when supply dries up.. concord lows are going for almost 3bills DS...

im talking in general. NTNY isnt the only store that has done that. FTL loves to do that. JJ once told me they were doing raffles on a wednesday, then i call wednesday to confirm they still had tickets to give out before i go down there and they tell me raffles were already done the day before.
it happens all the time, you gotta be on top of stores to see what's going on.

These and the Georgetown lows were the only Jordans I planned on picking up this year. Struck out on the Georgetowns, but just got an email for these. Pretty happy, wanted these more than the Georgetowns anyway.

Hi guys i need advice. I have never stood in line or purchased a retro online. And certainly not anything that has this much hype... which is the best way to go? I really really want these particular 11s they are my absolute fav!!! I just wanted to know the best way to go about it... I live in Bklyn, NY so It will not be easy :-(
Try online tomorrow morning or just get ready to pay resell if you don't want to camp/stand in line.
what is your time worth?

Footaction, downtown brooklyn on fulton street, will give out guaranteed tickets for these around 4am-430am ..but they'll be people in line waiting for the tickets as early as midnight. I would go there..between 1am-2am. Wait 2-3 hrs til the dude shows up to give out the guaranteed tix. Once u get the ticket..u leave...and come back 8am ..they'll start calling out tickets then.

Sure not 230? Cuz that was the price for the GT lows after they release. Ds concord lows I see them going for 285 today.

Sure not 230? Cuz that was the price for the GT lows after they release. Ds concord lows I see them going for 285 today.
Yea, I sold a pair for $280 the week after release. Georgetown's are no where near as popular as Concords. I believe the Infrared Lows were about the same as Concord lows as well.

Question: 

If you set a 1 or 2 pair maximum for an upcoming release, but yet you get more raffle winning calls/emails than what you plan to buy, what do you do with those extra winning pairs?

- Buy everything you win anything, then resell (hopefully for retail + tax).
- Tell the store "No thanks, give up my winning pair to someone else."
- Accept the winning raffle, but don't buy it and leave it as an unclaimed pair on RD.

Does anyone think that winning a raffle, but not picking up the sneaker 'tarnishes' your reputation with that store, and you get black listed from winning any future raffles at that store?

I'm really interested in what people have to say about this...

it depends. some of these store employees, specifically managers often times, take this real personal now. in many cases, because the shoe game has blown up and out of proportion the way it has, they feel like and are treated like "mini celebrities" because they have what everyone wants and are in positions of power because of that. if they recognize u from doing it enough times, like if u keep doing it at the same stores they very well might black list u. it's def. not out of the question. u will just all of a sudden wonder why u never get any calls back anymore.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom