• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just my pair, these are so on point.... Dude wanted 270 with a make an offer, ended up getting them 250shipped with a Paypal invoice....
Feel like if I waited the price would've gotten higher in a few months, so no regrets at all....

Mine been waiting for me all week at home while on the road for work :smh:

Hoping the blazers win tonight so I can break them out to game 6 on friday :smokin :smokin :smokin

Maybe I should customized my extra DS pair to look like these above /\, but how much would something like this cost? I be worried to screw this up myself. The website states that they were hand painted with a matte acrylic finish for protection.

Maybe I should customized my extra DS pair to look like these above /\, but how much would something like this cost? I be worried to screw this up myself. The website states that they were hand painted with a matte acrylic finish for protection.
not hard at all they only did the snake skin part it seems that's easy

Is it me or does anyone else think the customizing shoe movement is getting a little OD?

The only reason I say that is because I wonder how they hold up over time/wears. Does the paint crack? Come off?

I understand if its more of a display piece, but in my expierence, customs break down with regular wear in the fashion i mentioned above.

I might be completely wrong :lol: so if somone has/knows from their exp please put me on :nerd:

Is it me or does anyone else think the customizing shoe movement is getting a little OD?

The only reason I say that is because I wonder how they hold up over time/wears. Does the paint crack? Come off?

I understand if its more of a display piece, but in my expierence, customs break down with regular wear in the fashion i mentioned above.

I might be completely wrong
laugh.gif
so if somone has/knows from their exp please put me on
nerd.gif
i didnt care before but it got to me when people started painting the celtic 1's from last year to look like black and gold 1's 
mean.gif

more often than not though the customs ive seen irl are cheaply done but the ones posted on here are occasionally fire (ie red and black snakeskins posted in this thread)

i didnt care before but it got to me when people started painting the celtic 1's from last year to look like black and gold 1's :smh:

more often than not though the customs ive seen irl are cheaply done but the ones posted on here are occasionally fire (ie red and black snakeskins posted in this thread)

I agree, but how does the paint not chip off? Especially on patent leather?

Just got a pair in and the sole looks much more blue that my other pairs. Wondering if he slipped in some early release pair into the nike release pair. Let me know what yall think.
View media item 972310

Last edited:
Is this your pair from the rerelease? I would say they look pretty legit to me. The soles look like they are right.

Yeah theyre from the rerelease but I got them off ebay with receipt (which means nothing really) . Compared to my pairs from eastbay and champs these have a more blue tint to the sole.

Last edited:
Is this your pair from the rerelease? I would say they look pretty legit to me. The soles look like they are right.

Yeah theyre from the rerelease but I got them off ebay with receipt (which means nothing really) . Compared to my pairs from eastbay and champs these have a more blue tint to the sole.

If everything else lines up then I wouldn't worry about it.

I remember when the 09 jams dropped. Eastbay pairs were more fogged than other vendors probably due to how they were stored. Would have been an uproar today.

Produced on different days? Left shoes for one side of the assembly line? Right shoes for another side of the assembly line?
All my other kicks have the same starting and ending production date... Weird..
Well one set of my Concord has 11/27/14 to 3/4/14 on left and right.

And the other set has 11/27/14 to 2/12/14 on left and right.

Whoever boxed yours must have just put two shoes together based on size w/out looking at the dates. They were probably about to get off and had already clocked out mentally.

That pair looks good to me, with nightshade 11 lows it can hard to tell something is off unless your holding a legit pair side by side with a GM pair.
I'd base the purchase more on if you trust the seller or not.

Back
Top Bottom