Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah hea got 100 percent and isnt selling GM concords lile the last guy was

And i called last dude out. Said they were "authentic" concord mids with soles as icy as the lows. Smh

This will expose my newness to Jordans...but do you guys peel off that size sticker before wearing them? I thought it would come off easily but it didn't. Still got them off though.

Usually people just leave em. I mean u can take em out if you want. They are a newer addition to the hobby. Older jordans never had them.

I originally didn't like them too much after that first pic surfaced. As more pics came out they looked better and I decided to add one to the collection since I loved the og snake pair. I got lucky from the first nike release and got a pair. When they came in I was very impressed with the quality. Ended up loving them and was able to get a second pair for 235 shipped. The xi lows might be the shoes of the year when all is said and done.

This will expose my newness to Jordans...but do you guys peel off that size sticker before wearing them? I thought it would come off easily but it didn't. Still got them off though.
I just leave them in, I've got shoes that are a couple years old with them in.

I don't know about that man. That's a bold statement especially with Columbia 11 dropping not to mention I'm sure some big QS are coming.

I should have phrased that differently and more broadly...this might be the year of the xi when all is said and done...Columbia xi...concord low...black cement low...snakeskin low...and maybe the pantone xi. That line up will more than give the vi a run for its money.

I should have phrased that differently and more broadly...this might be the year of the xi when all is said and done...Columbia xi...concord low...black cement low...snakeskin low...and maybe the pantone xi. That line up will more than give the vi a run for its money.
still take the blk infrared 6 and carmines over all those 11s 

i think i might do the same to my celtics, just because i dont wear them thats all but i might do a partial custom and if they look good then i will stop but if not then i will finish them as black/golds

Back
Top Bottom