• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to wear em but I just haven't gotten the right chance with the work I do. Honestly tho, sometime I think they're too cold so I get anxious about wearing them lol

Mine got here. Worst shipping EVER. Ebay seller i_lebron06 michael simpson from 5th avenue.

Put the box in an usps envelope and taped it up. Envelope wasnt big enuf so he cut it and wrapped it around and taped it. Front of box saying "jordan 11" was clear to public. Ruinedthe box. No structural damage.

Oh and they were DS. Tried on at least. No shoe trees. He might even work at a store and just resell what he can. Cuz hes only sold a few pairs and one was kid size yeezyfoam. So who knows

I think theyre legit. He had 100 feedback and wasnt selling any GM or others. Looked like even a kid reseller from the handwriting on the box. Haha. But i digress

cF is same as on my gammas.
View media item 980681
View media item 980683
View media item 980684

Last edited:
rep nice collection 

Thanks

Didnt included my beater 01-02? zen grays... Aka now as zen creams. Haha

Didnt want white n red or tuxedo lows.

Got concord lows and swapped em for these. I dont need two concords when my mids are only worn 5x.

Last edited:
Anyone have any good pics of the midsoles painted? And not the snakeskin?

Same shoe, just black midsole. Ive only seen one i think...

pimp.gif
nice

would post my same set but i would get rentless questions about not having sj's & its because i hate em
you don't like royals or sj's

i don't think we could get along in real life
just kidding. sj's are overrated as hell

Still looking for a size 9 in these at a decent price locally, not really inclined to drop $260 on some lows
sick.gif
. Might end up having to get these through eBay
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
I feel you man

But the work,dedication and satisfaction>
I could never wear $1000+ shoes tho
embarassed.gif

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i try to rationalize it as they only cost me 140 so why not wear it. your custom is well executed but the problem is that the "custom" already existed. its similar to what people did with the olive 9s when they wanted the charcoal 9's.

its very possible though that im just talking **** until someone posts a white upper blue snakeskin low. i love those man 
frown.gif

Yeah i think imma dye it and paint it. My boy did his air max 95 black and they look perfect. Figured this one wont be hard at all.

Plua its a subtle change

Yes, the black midsoles were a must for me. Was going to try and find a second pair so I could have both white and black midsole snakes. But too many other expenses.
I do like em, I think i might wait though till the white gets scuffed up.. either way dope shoe

Daniel Cormier wore these tonight on Fox Sports Live. Didn't expect to see him in Jordan's, much less a flashy pair like these. Just thought it was cool to randomly see em
i saw him in some video blog saying he was gonna wear em this week lol

Back
Top Bottom