• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never pay resell, it's retail or bust for me, but I need these. Had these in my cart when they first dropped and couldn't check out and then struck out on the rescheduled date. What's a good price for these? Lower than $200?

I never pay resell, it's retail or bust for me, but I need these. Had these in my cart when they first dropped and couldn't check out and then struck out on the rescheduled date. What's a good price for these? Lower than $200?

A good price? 220-250. More limited than concords. A 200 would be a steal considering shippin n tax n PP.

Trust me. I dislike the low xi, and these are now one of my favorite xi. If they had been mids.....omg.

Last edited:
happy.gif

im back

pics coming soon 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

A good price? 220-250. More limited than concords. A 200 would be a steal considering shippin n tax n PP.

Trust me. I dislike the low xi, and these are now one of my favorite xi. If they had been mids.....omg.

View media item 988612

Last edited:
Just Sold My Extra Pair Of Snake's for $317.00 Shipped…  Flight CLub going rate is $325-$350 but that's only cuz they gotta kick back 20%

Bout to hunt down some Retro 6's till these Cement's come knocking..

Daniel Cormier wore these tonight on Fox Sports Live. Didn't expect to see him in Jordan's, much less a flashy pair like these. Just thought it was cool to randomly see em
was looking for the interview and finally found it haha

I wasn't going to cop the nightshades in the beginning so I slept on these on the original release date. My friend was able to cop these locally and told me they look better in person, so I decided to look at some on feet videos and pictures. Found out that they postponed the launch for these on NDC and I was able to cop one in my size 9 on the relaunch and boy am I glad I got these. These are clean af. Would've been better if these were high tops too...

Just Sold My Extra Pair Of Snake's for $317.00 Shipped…  Flight CLub going rate is $325-$350 but that's only cuz they gotta kick back 20%

Bout to hunt down some Retro 6's till these Cement's come knocking..
Holy cow!

You must have wonderful selling skills, my man.  

Yeah i was happy to sell concord lows and get these for the same price.

Never looked back for a sec.

And i was hating on these hard until i saw them. I figured we would get a fake ol print covered in PL.

Still debating on blacking out the midsole.

The white gives them more of that "reptile" feeling i think. Reminds me of the teeth or something.

Yeah i was happy to sell concord lows and get these for the same price.

Never looked back for a sec.

And i was hating on these hard until i saw them. I figured we would get a fake ol print covered in PL.

Still debating on blacking out the midsole.

The white gives them more of that "reptile" feeling i think. Reminds me of the teeth or something.
I'm thinking about offing my concords lows too. I have the mids so it's feeling redundant.

These shall be rocked soon tho. Too lazy to customize them but goodness I would like to have 3-5 pairs total just for customization.
Black snakeskin
Black midsole
The gamma blue snakeskin/black midsole
One unaltered
And maybe one more lol

I'm thinking about offing my concords lows too. I have the mids so it's feeling redundant.

These shall be rocked soon tho. Too lazy to customize them but goodness I would like to have 3-5 pairs total just for customization.
Black snakeskin
Black midsole
The gamma blue snakeskin/black midsole
One unaltered
And maybe one more lol
Who would you have do the Customs??

who's a solid custom Guy?

the year of the horse that look like gammas never came out either right? Weren't they supposedly gonna be the first snakeskin high top ever released?

Back
Top Bottom