Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agreed on the black/blue pairs. I've never actually attempted mental. Lol
Is the consensus that it's fake pairs or is the jury still out on that?
From what I gathered from the threads in the past, they sell authentics....but they got caught selling fakes a few years ago with the concord 11 fiasco. Several sites sold early released pairs like 4 mths in advance even with #45. But when the actual pairs released no #45 and the cap toe was milky....not clear. I ordered a pair after release from them. They matched up with my legit pair....but it was so much questioning around them, I sent them back for a refund. They didn't hassle me, paid for return an all
MENTAL KICKS SELLS FAKES

From what you gathered you thought they sell authentic ****? how? who has ever said they sold legit stuff in the past 5 years?

Last edited:
These green Snakeskins were slept on pretty hard, even by myself. But once I saw them in person, I was sold. These will be tough to get down the line.

Last edited:
considering they were a limited XI that many thought were a GR prior to release day, it caught many folks by surprise...glad i did my research on em...me and my girl both got a pair... 
alien.gif

considering they were a limited XI that many thought were a GR prior to release day, it caught many folks by surprise...glad i did my research on em...me and my girl both got a pair... 0]

I have wondered if anyone has attempted to swap a mesh upper on to these amd just dye the jumpman. Maybe just my dreams. I wish they were mids.

Has anyone ever swapped an upper from an xi? Idk if it could even be done

These green Snakeskins were slept on pretty hard, even by myself. But once I saw them in person, I was sold. These will be tough to get down the line.
Yup, still on the hunt for an 11.0 that I can pull the trigger on.

I have wondered if anyone has attempted to swap a mesh upper on to these amd just dye the jumpman. Maybe just my dreams. I wish they were mids.

Has anyone ever swapped an upper from an xi? Idk if it could even be done
to black? it's been done but not with a swap...

Picked up an 11.0. Dude at register said that at lunch a whole bunch of employees are going to grab their pair. Better head down soon, they're not going to last long.

Last edited:
Oops are outlawed. NT rules say you have to put oops in the buy/sell section too.

I'm on that 12 hunt too, god-speed

Oops are outlawed. NT rules say you have to put oops in the buy/sell section too.

I'm on that 12 hunt too, god-speed
aww man I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up and good luck on the hunt fam

Think I'm about to pull the trigger on $250 shipped. The hunt is old.
I was going to wait until Saturday because I feel like I can trade a pair of SportBlue 6 straight up, meh.
I'm grabbing at $250 and calling it over

250 shipped is better than that $300 plus most folks think they're getting on the bay. I probably would grab em for that price.

Back
Top Bottom