Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@a-friend ahh ok gotcha
@Deezr I did something similar. Saw them in a shop in Brooklyn, loved em ever since.

Nice bro. Who needs a box if your keeping and rocking them, I used to throw all my boxes away and leave my shoes on the racks.

Good come up, hope you enjoy them

Damn bro! That came out extra clean and sick!! What did you use?????

I didn't do it myself.

I got it done from a local customizer in the Philippines. They used Angelus paint for the snakeskin green part and the previously white midsole. As for the specific step by step, I don't know, sorry.

I didn't do it myself.

I got it done from a local customizer in the Philippines. They used Angelus paint for the snakeskin green part and the previously white midsole. As for the specific step by step, I don't know, sorry.
They look really nice. Not sure I would black out the whole thing but I would deff consider changing the midsole over. I just ordered a DS pair from kixify for $245. Anybody had any dealings with that site? Any insight on what to look out for on the xi would be appreciated also.
Yall pray for me
:lol:

They look really nice. Not sure I would black out the whole thing but I would deff consider changing the midsole over. I just ordered a DS pair from kixify for $245. Anybody had any dealings with that site? Any insight on what to look out for on the xi would be appreciated also.
Yall pray for me

Heard about it but haven't purchased from them before.

Goodluck!

I didn't do it myself.

Yall pray for me
you know that site doesn't sell anything themselves right? It's just like ebay

Heard about it but haven't purchased from them before.

Goodluck!
Thanks man. We will see. Hopefully I don't get the flea market deluxe.

you know that site doesn't sell anything themselves right? It's just like ebay
I'm aware, but I have more experience with the bay, I've heard kixify has a worse real:fake ratio. This is my first and only dealing with that site so I figured others may be more knowledgeable.

Yall pray for me
laugh.gif
I bought from that site once, and someone tried to scam me by sending the package to himself.  Ended up getting my money back though.

Hopefully your seller is legit.  $245 is a good price for these.  I want to double up myself.  Just need to get the funds right.

Not trippin too hard, I used PP so I'm covered. But I hope it doesn't come to that. I'll post pics when they come in tho

Finally got a chance to post in the LC section of the forum. If any of you guys could stop in and  give me the final verdict, I'd appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom