Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
u won for sure.

retail is about 75 difference, the infrared labs are going for around 275 and snakeskins are around 250
300, not 250
Thanks mate. Now i just need the Tuxedo's.

I bought them from an eBay seller @rollyrod22, you can check to see if he's got any others/sizes.
Sold out. I must have been to slow. The hunt continues.
I wasnt in it for the money. I was in it for the actual shoe. I wear all my shoes.
Then why ask the win loss question? If you like the labs good on you but you arguably broke even at best.

I would say lose or push at best.

Snakes in time will be grail status. Like how the ugly blue ones did.

Idk something bout the icy sole doesnt go with the black midsole

300, not 250
Sold out. I must have been to slow. The hunt continues.
Then why ask the win loss question? If you like the labs good on you but you arguably broke even at best.
u sure bout that 300?? i just seen about 3 on ebay end at 227, 242, 252 plus ship. depends on size too, some sell for more than other sizes by a considerable amount

$300 is Avg on these….

They came out…. Got Restocked once and Just hit One Outlet in Seattle on B Grade tip...

11 Lows always keep good value… I mean 11's period do!

Nightshades staying in my collection 

$300 is Avg on these….

They came out…. Got Restocked once and Just hit One Outlet in Seattle on B Grade tip...

11 Lows always keep good value… I mean 11's period do!

Nightshades staying in my collection 
do the other lows really command that much over retail?

That's what i figured. I think I'm gonna grab these over this weekend, if not, I'll wait for a restock which probably won't happen.
Lol

I like the blk midsoles too. I just worry about premature flaking and/or chipping which is what happened to my bred 11s shortly after I had them transformed into "dirty breds" and wore them like 2-3x. :x

Last edited:
The eBay seller I bought these from is in Rhode Island. They shipped Tuesday 10am, those joints are still in NJ and show arrival date of Wednesday 3rd. I also got a cherry low from eBay diff seller, shows same delivery date and it's on NY.

I traded a pair of SportBlues to a user here for a Infraed low, he shipped from NY on a Wed, I got them Friday(2 days not 8) all USPS. Holiday weekend but damn, 8 days yo

Last edited:
The eBay seller I bought these from is in Rhode Island. They shipped Tuesday 10am, those joints are still in NJ and show arrival date of Wednesday 3rd. I also got a cherry low from eBay diff seller, shows same delivery date and it's on NY.

I traded a pair of SportBlues to a user here for a Infraed low, he shipped from NY on a Wed, I got them Friday(2 days not 8) all USPS. Holiday weekend but damn, 8 days yo
Damn that's almost overseas work
Lmao
It'll be worth the wait I'm sure. I'm thinking of trading these china lows for a pair of snakeskins. You think that would be an even trade?

Damn that's almost overseas work
Lmao
It'll be worth the wait I'm sure. I'm thinking of trading these china lows for a pair of snakeskins. You think that would be an even trade?

China low? What's that

I think you'd be getting the better end of that trade...if you really like the china lows you can still pick up another pair a lot cheaper/easier than these...

I would definitely trade China Lows for the Snakes but I'm not big on Basketball Shoes outside of Retro J's.
I know I don't think I'm going to find a second sz 12 in this for under 300 and I'm out on that. Def looking though.

I know where an 11.5 is on here, you need a 10.5 though right Tigron Tigron

Yeah I need that 10.5
But I could do some thick socks and roll wit an 11. And I was basing the trade on the eBay sale prices.

Back
Top Bottom