• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most places will call tomorrow. Or at least that's how it's around nor cal.
Forgot to mention this was for a HOH/Footlocker raffle. That's how it normally is here in So Cal too. But this release, they're making calls on Thursday. Check the launch locator, it clearly says this. I got a blocked call during the day and didn't even bother to pick it up thinking it was a solicitor. 
laugh.gif
 The last couple of raffles I won came from a blocked number.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention this was for a HOH/Footlocker raffle. That's how it normally is here in So Cal too. But this release, they're making calls on Thursday. Check the launch locator, it clearly says this. I got a blocked call during the day and didn't even bother to pick it up thinking it was a solicitor. :lol:  The last couple of raffles I won came from a blocked number.
Which launch locator? Footlocker? Cuz that has no relevance since different footlockers operate differently, but like I said they usually call Friday for Saturdays release. Most places called today for the Easter pack shoes.

Which launch locator? Footlocker? Cuz that has no relevance since different footlockers operate differently, but like I said they usually call Friday for Saturdays release. Most places called today for the Easter pack shoes.
Yeah, Footlocker. Ok, maybe mine is different then. Sorry to derail the thread about my #rafflestruggles. 
indifferent.gif

Now back to the shoes...I really wish they used a white upper instead of black, like the snakeskin joints they retro'd in the early 2000's. Still regret passing on all those kicks back in the day. 

Nah man I'm dead serious. He banned me from the store altogether. I didn't bother to tell him why he couldn't do that or even report him. 

I just said "your store boss" and left.

I'm sure he's still pissed, Duck head.

The ringer off though! Come on man, deal with the job...If the phone rings because yall hold raffles, find another method or deal with it you know.

Nah man I'm dead serious. He banned me from the store altogether. I didn't bother to tell him why he couldn't do that or even report him. 

The ringer off though! Come on man, deal with the job...If the phone rings because yall hold raffles, find another method or deal with it you know.
Good story man. Well done!  I wish these stores would just put a recorded message about their releases the week the shoes were coming out. It would probably reduce the number of calls they get with the same question.

Good story man. Well done!  I wish these stores would just put a recorded message about their releases the week the shoes were coming out. It would probably reduce the number of calls they get with the same question.

That's a good suggestion actually... I wonder why the fuc they don't.

I guess that would prevent them from switching up as easily.

EXACTLY! I understand that too many people call but handle it differently! Do a online raffle! Do most shoe store managers not think?Do these corporations think that it is ok to turn off the phone because of raffle calls and a normal everyday customer who just wants to ask a simple question can't!? If that's the case y even have a phone? :smh:

That's a good suggestion actually... I wonder why the fuc they don't.

I guess that would prevent them from switching up as easily.
This would be the perfect fix. Man I can't stand a bad attitude from somebody mad about having to do their job. Weak AF

I tried to call HOH all day today to ask if they had an AIRMAX 95 in my size. They never answered. I though maybe their phone was on silent. 

So I drove to the mall, called them in the store from my cell and the phone didn't ring. I asked them why and if they number was wrong. They said they turned the ringer off because of the calls about the raffle. So I had them check  the shoe I wanted and they didn't have it in my size. I went ahead and picked another shoe and spent about 25 minutes picking out a couple more pair, socks shoes gear etc. I then had them ring it all up and when it came time to pay, I said nah.... I don't want it, Now you know what it feels like to have 30 minutes of your time wasted for no reason. I been calling  this store all day and I had to drive here to find out you didn't have what I needed.

He banned me from the store. 
That is ingenius!!!  I love you man.

Man, I should have done something like this a few years ago when I asked to try on a pair of Hyperposites.  The employee asked if I were going to purchase them, and I said no they are too expensive, I just wanted to try them on and see how they felt.  He said he wouldn't let me try them on if I didn't plan on buying them because it's against company policy and I am wasting his time.

@GaussWho  Man I just got rid of some 5 Black Grapes 12. I saw your signature. I tried to get him to take my whites instead because they were DS but he wanted those Blacks. 

@GaussWho  Man I just got rid of some 5 Black Grapes 12. I saw your signature. I tried to get him to take my whites instead because they were DS but he wanted those Blacks. 
It's all good man.

I plan on spending some cash this weekend, will take a while to gain it back.

The only question is: What shoes to go after?

Shoot, I thought they were going to make raffle calls Friday but it looks like they made calls today. :frown:   Oh wells. No big deal.

yeah they usually call on friday, but with the whole misinfo online about when they'd start handing out tickets i guess it makes sense to call today since they actually started handing out tix on tues. so i was on the phone with my boy earlier then all of a sudden i'm getting a call and realize its hoh took a few seconds to register bc i def wasn't expecting the call today i damn near hung up on my boy making sure i answered that other line :lol:

I tried to call HOH all day today to ask if they had an AIRMAX 95 in my size. They never answered. I though maybe their phone was on silent. 

So I drove to the mall, called them in the store from my cell and the phone didn't ring. I asked them why and if they number was wrong. They said they turned the ringer off because of the calls about the raffle. So I had them check  the shoe I wanted and they didn't have it in my size. I went ahead and picked another shoe and spent about 25 minutes picking out a couple more pair, socks shoes gear etc. I then had them ring it all up and when it came time to pay, I said nah.... I don't want it, Now you know what it feels like to have 30 minutes of your time wasted for no reason. I been calling  this store all day and I had to drive here to find out you didn't have what I needed.

This is classic bro, someone should make a video on this, maybe these stupid corporations will do something and add a option to where if you call it sets up a voicemail for specific information that is usually the same thing we all ask for.

yeah they usually call on friday, but with the whole misinfo online about when they'd start handing out tickets i guess it makes sense to call today since they actually started handing out tix on tues. so i was on the phone with my boy earlier then all of a sudden i'm getting a call and realize its hoh took a few seconds to register bc i def wasn't expecting the call today i damn near hung up on my boy making sure i answered that other line
laugh.gif
They called today cuz they have shoes releasing on Friday (Kobe?). Usually they do raffles Wed/Thur so when I went in Thursday, I was outta luck 
mean.gif

I did do the raffles for the Foams tho!

not that I got a call or anything

yeah they usually call on friday, but with the whole misinfo online about when they'd start handing out tickets i guess it makes sense to call today since they actually started handing out tix on tues. so i was on the phone with my boy earlier then all of a sudden i'm getting a call and realize its hoh took a few seconds to register bc i def wasn't expecting the call today i damn near hung up on my boy making sure i answered that other line
laugh.gif
Haha. Yeah, i'm not sweating it. We will battle the online folks/bots/etc per the usual on Saturday mornings. Congrats on the raffle win.

SNEAKER P I M P!

Did you pick out some weird outfits and wack shoes?! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Now THAT Is A Post With Substance!

:rofl:

REPPED Good Sir :nthat:

View media item 924080

Last edited:

DAWG………SALUTE!

But now you got one less store to CAWP from in your Area….

Nonetheless

This is PURE Comedy!  

about 5 raffles entered and no calls for these ugly shoes. Didn't think people would want them THAT bad. Im expecting some unclaimed pairs come saturday
So... You entered 5 raffles for shoes that you call ugly..... And still trying for unclaimed raffle pairs. Not a mathematician by any means, but that's not adding up.

Back
Top Bottom