• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trying out the local spot for these for the first time since moving to GA. Retros sit on the shelves here so I'm not sure what to expect; no sweat if I miss out though.

I tried to call HOH all day today to ask if they had an AIRMAX 95 in my size. They never answered. I though maybe their phone was on silent. 

So I drove to the mall, called them in the store from my cell and the phone didn't ring. I asked them why and if they number was wrong. They said they turned the ringer off because of the calls about the raffle. So I had them check  the shoe I wanted and they didn't have it in my size. I went ahead and picked another shoe and spent about 25 minutes picking out a couple more pair, socks shoes gear etc. I then had them ring it all up and when it came time to pay, I said nah.... I don't want it, Now you know what it feels like to have 30 minutes of your time wasted for no reason. I been calling  this store all day and I had to drive here to find out you didn't have what I needed.

He banned me from the store. 
...I hope you realize they're getting paid for their 30 minutes you "wasted."

Trying out the local spot for these for the first time since moving to GA. Retros sit on the shelves here so I'm not sure what to expect; no sweat if I miss out though.
man what part of GA you in I know it ain't no where near the ATL cause ain't nothing sitting 

man what part of GA you in I know it ain't no where near the ATL cause ain't nothing sitting 
Statesboro. Maybe it's the one plus to be had from this place. 
roll.gif

A lot of spots in the south have retros that sit.

I know Oreo Vs sold out instantly near me, but dudes in TX, LA, and GA, were saying Oreo Vs were siting and hitting outlets for cheap.

I won 6 pairs so far....... I don't need anymore when are these foams calls gonna start coming in? Lol

No he's right. He can't just flash a military ID card anymore. Footlocker owned stores actually have to type in the ID number of an active member of the military or the number Of the registered veterans advantage card now for the discount to apply. If he isn't active and he gives them his card the system will deny it. This started about 3 weeks at least.
This is VERY TRUE!!

No he's right. He can't just flash a military ID card anymore. Footlocker owned stores actually have to type in the ID number of an active member of the military or the number Of the registered veterans advantage card now for the discount to apply. If he isn't active and he gives them his card the system will deny it. This started about 3 weeks at least.

But if I am an active member of the military, I should be fine then right? I don't want to sign up for the veteran's advantage card if I don't have to. I thought the card was free at first, but I guess it is not for the 20 percent off..

dam entered like 4 raffles and no calls
frown.gif
well at least you know you have a little better chance at copping these oscar the grouch garbage can shoes online since all the restocks. sorry i had to throw a lil jab at you 
roll.gif

well at least you know you have a little better chance at copping these oscar the grouch garbage can shoes online since all the restocks. sorry i had to throw a lil jab at you 
roll.gif
lol its all good, im focused on some restocks as well
devil.gif

With all that is going on tomorrow, I will not be mad if I strike out on these.

Well, maybe a little...

Back
Top Bottom