• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried to call HOH all day today to ask if they had an AIRMAX 95 in my size. They never answered. I though maybe their phone was on silent. 

So I drove to the mall, called them in the store from my cell and the phone didn't ring. I asked them why and if they number was wrong. They said they turned the ringer off because of the calls about the raffle. So I had them check  the shoe I wanted and they didn't have it in my size. I went ahead and picked another shoe and spent about 25 minutes picking out a couple more pair, socks shoes gear etc. I then had them ring it all up and when it came time to pay, I said nah.... I don't want it, Now you know what it feels like to have 30 minutes of your time wasted for no reason. I been calling  this store all day and I had to drive here to find out you didn't have what I needed.

He banned me from the store. 

That's fn awesome. Repped

I tried to call HOH all day today to ask if they had an AIRMAX 95 in my size. They never answered. I though maybe their phone was on silent. 

So I drove to the mall, called them in the store from my cell and the phone didn't ring. I asked them why and if they number was wrong. They said they turned the ringer off because of the calls about the raffle. So I had them check  the shoe I wanted and they didn't have it in my size. I went ahead and picked another shoe and spent about 25 minutes picking out a couple more pair, socks shoes gear etc. I then had them ring it all up and when it came time to pay, I said nah.... I don't want it, Now you know what it feels like to have 30 minutes of your time wasted for no reason. I been calling  this store all day and I had to drive here to find out you didn't have what I needed.

LMFAO MONICA

YES!!!!!!!!!!

REPPED!

This should be the new trend on vine..When stores act funny, get a bunch of gear, then change your mind. 

So... You entered 5 raffles for shoes that you call ugly..... And still trying for unclaimed raffle pairs. Not a mathematician by any means, but that's not adding up.

Obviously I'm just trying top cop to resale..... Just like 90 percent of the people checking this thread.

Honestly, If I worked at any store like FTL or FNL or whatever 

I'm sure all you guys in here calling everyday for Raffles and tickets and Sizes Checks would BUG the CHIT out a me too….

@imsneakerpimp   You Treating HOH is like a girlfriend or something….  She didn't pick up the phone… So You busted up at her house like ……she's cheating on you! lol ahahahahaa

I would have 

Honestly, If I worked at any store like FTL or FNL or whatever 

I'm sure all you guys in here calling everyday for Raffles and tickets and Sizes Checks would BUG the CHIT out a me too….

@imsneakerpimp   You Treating HOH is like a girlfriend or something….  She didn't pick up the phone… So You busted up at her house like ……she's cheating on you! lol ahahahahaa
I actually went in to hoping to grab that Airmax95 I was "trying" to call about. If they had it in my size I would have paid and left. That 30 minute drive though...

for them to tell me they didn't have it in my size, unnecessary.

This should be the new trend on vine..When stores act funny, get a bunch of gear, then change your mind. 
that avatar gets me every time
laugh.gif

Want these but gotta pass because of money. Sh*t gets crazier every year, though. I want the shoe and all, but having to hope for the Willy Wonka chance to buy this CW at retail?

I would have 
I actually went in to hoping to grab that Airmax95 I was "trying" to call about. If they had it in my size I would have paid and left. That 30 minute drive though...
for them to tell me they didn't have it in my size, unnecessary.

And then...the morning after...when you realize that you didnt prove anything and you only hurt yourself.

"when keepin it real goes wrong"

That HOH story is awesome. Guarantee you could go in there next week and buy some stuff and they wouldn't care, they're not gonna ban someone for that. And if they did, I'm sure corporate would be happy to hear the story.

I know this is the wrong thread, but I won a raffle for the snakeskins at my local Footlocker/House of hoops store, and I was wondering if they give military discounts by chance. Thanks in advance.

Do you know how much it is, and do I simply just show them my military ID?? I don't need to sign up for the veteran's advantage card before I ask for a discount do I? Thanks man and already repped.

Do you know how much it is, and do I simply just show them my military ID?? I don't need to sign up for the veteran's advantage card before I ask for a discount do I? Thanks man and already repped.
just show your id...u should get 20% if im not mistaken....shouldnt have to sign up for anything...what youve signed up for and the time youve served has provided you this luxurious privilege...if anything sign up for the store card account...

just show your id...u should get 20% if im not mistaken....shouldnt have to sign up for anything...what youve signed up for and the time youve served has provided you this luxurious privilege...if anything sign up for the store card account...

No he's right. He can't just flash a military ID card anymore. Footlocker owned stores actually have to type in the ID number of an active member of the military or the number Of the registered veterans advantage card now for the discount to apply. If he isn't active and he gives them his card the system will deny it. This started about 3 weeks at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom