Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
smh

well i should be good but then again i bet NDC gives me issues again. i logged out and back in multiple times just now no problem. but then again, i did the same the night before releases and when its the morning it doesnt let me login or add shoes.

i should be able to get these but im not confident with the way NDC been acting for me the last few weeks :smh:

Honestly, If I worked at any store like FTL or FNL or whatever 

I'm sure all you guys in here calling everyday for Raffles and tickets and Sizes Checks would BUG the CHIT out a me too….

@imsneakerpimp
  You Treating HOH is like a girlfriend or something….  She didn't pick up the phone… So You busted up at her house like ……she's cheating on you! lol ahahahahaa

Sorry, but your logic is messed up. Lol. That's their job to answer the questions of potential customers. Don't work at a shoe store if you don't want to deal with that. I would be piss if I was a regional manager because you can be losing money and customers doing dumb **** like that.

Hour and a half left for a call on these. I can't believe I haven't got a call for a men's sz or gs in the aqua. Wow :smh:

Trying out the local spot for these for the first time since moving to GA. Retros sit on the shelves here so I'm not sure what to expect; no sweat if I miss out though.
retros sit on shelves in every state in certian areas. im in GA and retros will sit on shelves at Hibbets which is where im trying to cop these 11s. but dowtown ATL nothing is sitting on shelves lol

Thinking about trying to scoop from an overseas site. Do you usually get charged customs fees for that and if so how much?

Trying out the local spot for these for the first time since moving to GA. Retros sit on the shelves here so I'm not sure what to expect; no sweat if I miss out though.
retros sit on shelves in every state in certian areas. im in GA and retros will sit on shelves at Hibbets which is where im trying to cop these 11s. but dowtown ATL nothing is sitting on shelves lol
I don't think anyone thinks Hibbetts would carry J's. I didn't until I stopped in on Baron9 day because they had a bunch of last season Jordan shorts on sale and I noticed they had a Baron9 on display. I had passed this store on the way in the mall and on my way to HOH to grab, never thought to stop in that joint.

Picked up my pair. Pics from my kitchen, not a stock room
smile.gif
Lol, I like the way you threw in that "pics from my kitchen not a stock room" comment..

Thinking about trying to scoop from an overseas site. Do you usually get charged customs fees for that and if so how much?

Generally speaking. If the item is under $250, then you shouldn't have to worry. There have been rare instances (i.e. Gamma 11 release) where people got hit with customs for purchasing an item lower than the said amount.

Last edited:
Sorry, but your logic is messed up. Lol. That's their job to answer the questions of potential customers. Don't work at a shoe store if you don't want to deal with that. I would be piss if I was a regional manager because you can be losing money and customers doing dumb **** like that.
Exactlyyy it's their job whether they like it or not

Back
Top Bottom