• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll get some on feet pics when I finally get them if no one steps up! Gotta wait til Monday when UPS delivers them though. Shouldn't be complaining because I copped but I hate waiting. I rock or at least try on one of all my pairs.

my last lows, on the beach or stepping in horse poo on vacation with the wife! Rock them people!! They're shoes not diamonds don't be scurred!! I can't wait to rock these!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

COMEDY!

Bad pic my dude, I was scared the lil guy that took the pic was gonna run off with my cam! He got my girl for $40. Just proving a point haha I wanna see some on feet too!

It was a bathing suit and lets not make fun of the DR vacation fit! I'm trying to inspire some on feet. Lol

Last edited:
That ocean tho, need to hit up some tropical island soon.
I'm from jersey and rarely go to the jersey shore's. Rather save up and go to paradise. These new XI will be on a beach somewhere out of country. I can't wait, Maybe a jungle with camos to see if I can blend in. Haha

yup just confirmed with live chat, they were released early before announced time. damn, i had a feeling to set my alarm 1hr earlier just in case. Guess I still got that nike drop to hope for

Last edited:
Got shipping confirmation yesterday from Eb but on ups tracking it still says label created as if it wasn't scanned yet. EB says fully shipped. Is Ups tracking slow to update?

Back
Top Bottom