• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ESB.COM says fully shipped and I just called ups and they said they dont have any scan on the package. To soon to worry about it getting lost?
Fully Shipped is probably referring to they shipped all of the contents of your order. Is ESB Eastbay?

Anyways, check the tracking information and see what it says. Give it a couple days, drivers dont always scan the package and depending on your location do you usually receive release packages within 2 days?

Got shipping confirmation yesterday from Eb but on ups tracking it still says label created as if it wasn't scanned yet. EB says fully shipped. Is Ups tracking slow to update?
First time buying online? This is normal. UPS, or any shipping company for this matter, does not update tracking until it reaches a distribution facility. The package is most likely sitting in a UPS driver's truck, and will be dropped at the end of his/her shift. Check back again at around 8:00PM local time.

First time buying online? This is normal. UPS, or any shipping company for this matter, does not update tracking until it reaches a distribution facility. The package is most likely sitting in a UPS driver's truck, and will be dropped at the end of his/her shift. Check back again at around 8:00PM local time.

REPPED Thanks. Finally got something that let me compete.

Huh, wonder why they even put em online, I was checked-out within a minute of them being on the site.  I thought Shopify was designed so shops sites wouldn't crash and oversell

i dont know how these sold out
I'll try to explain. Wheb produced, nike/JB produced a certain amount of pairs. When released, there were enough customers that wanted these, to the point that there were no pairs left to sell. Hence, sold out.

Lows, they better release these shoes, before I end up tryna gettem at school on my teachers computer. 

With that said, these were easy to get in the cart on the Nike website, hopefully that'll be the same this time around.

i hope so. i lost mine in cart because i went for those foams 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom