• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry…. 

Not a fan of this Custom…. View media item 928566

Looks like you grabbed a Sharpie and just colored in the SNAKESKIN……..

Plus ….If it was to be a sweet Custom… you would have got rid of the Green snakeskin and cut a black snakeskin to give it that real custom looking feel….

instead…. it looks like you used one of these

View media item 930254
i have to politely disagree with you on this one, i think they look sharp and if you look close you can see a hint of the green and man i hated this shoe until THIS custom

shocked on one else bursted his bubble earlier... if that shoe polish was used all the scale details would be gone..its a well executed custom , not the rush job he described

& how the hell was he supposed to cut black snakeskin out of the existing green? makes 0 sense

Last edited:
those already coming out arent they
I know might as well get the space jam lows
they ain't snakeskin doe
smokin.gif

shocked on one else bursted his bubble earlier... if that shoe polish was used all the scale details would be gone..its a well executed custom , not the rush job he described

& how the hell was he supposed to cut black snakeskin out of the existing green? makes 0 sense
Come on guys….

This is…..

Good custom job...

Not so goood….^

better off waiting for these then messing up your Snakeskins...

IMO   and to each's own..

Last edited:
Ok so you guys posted your shoes with some jeans on and the kicks look nice, but

What shirt are you guys wearing?

Are you guys matching the green or just winging it?
I'm wearing a green shirt and either denim or cargo shorts with these. Either looks good. Try PLNDR.com. Lots of good stuff for great prices.

This is one shoe that might look better once the soles turn yellow/green and I'm a big fan of blue in soles. :nerd:

^ From 1/16/14

mean.gif
Wish the hate would've stuck
laugh.gif

Hoping NDC does these like the Foams, I aint about that camping at the computer all day for the restock life
+1. Nike gave us one day's notice for the foams. That's all we really need. I'm actually surprise they haven't re-release these yet. I hope they do it before the XI Low Concord drop.

Back
Top Bottom