• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate the 3pm launch. NDC once again raining on west coast people's parade. I'll be a in meeting at work and will miss the launch. 
mean.gif
  I also had these, the Aqua 11 GS and "Yeezy" foam in cart on their release day but couldn't checkout. 

Oh well, I haven't been able to cop anything on NDC for a minute so maybe it will be blessing in disguise. I hope everyone that missed out on these picks these up. They are actually really nice in person. 

not even gonna lie... wish i had gotten these and struck out on the yeezy foams online... ended up going ham locally on the foams but the jordans were toast.

and i probably missed out because i was trying to get the yeezy foams in my cart.. had i just check out man... just checked out.
Yeah, before Nike's site starting to act up in the last month or so, I felt confidently taking my time and waiting for all shoes to cart up before I checked out. Now, it seems like all bets are off and you should checkout right away once you have the first shoe in cart (even if you're waiting in line for a second launch item) because your first shoes might be removed from cart or worse yet, you can't checkout. 

I guess nike is getting all of these leftovers like Foams and Snakeskin so they could make room for the restock. Gonna cut my last 2 classes to cop these boys!

Shiiiiiiiiii...................I'll be home on the rig! 
wink.gif

not even gonna lie... wish i had gotten these and struck out on the yeezy foams online... ended up going ham locally on the foams but the jordans were toast.

and i probably missed out because i was trying to get the yeezy foams in my cart.. had i just check out man... just checked out.
Yeah, before Nike's site starting to act up in the last month or so, I felt confidently taking my time and waiting for all shoes to cart up before I checked out. Now, it seems like all bets are off and you should checkout right away once you have the first shoe in cart (even if you're waiting in line for a second launch item) because your first shoes might be removed from cart or worse yet, you can't checkout. 

ME = LEARNED THE HARD WAY :smh:

Question for Verizon Cell phone owners. Have you grabbed any Retro release on Nike mobile site with success? Think I may try on this release

Question for Verizon Cell phone owners. Have you grabbed any Retro release on Nike mobile site with success? Think I may try on this release
Verizon's data speeds are the pits. AT&T have the fastest data speeds out of all the carries. I'd be surprised to see that people have repeatedly copped via mobile if Verizon was their carrier.

Verizon's data speeds are the pits. AT&T have the fastest data speeds out of all the carries. I'd be surprised to see that people have repeatedly copped via mobile if Verizon was their carrier.
That's subjective to your location...

That's subjective to your location...
Which part? Verizon's data speeds or AT&T's? I'm in Baltimore and most people that I know that have Verizon always say how much it sucks in terms of data speed. On the flip-side, I have known of some folks that expect their phone to work just as fast as their computers.

**** I work til 6pm pst that day.

Going to have to try to dip early, No way these will sit for 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom