• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, a few of mine didn't have tracking tickets. Actually I think only one or two had tracking tickets. After they review it and/or deny or request more info. I just said that I've been using the chrome extension and between the checkout process and clicking "activate cash back" it hasn't been registering. I just had to send the order confirmation from NDC for Yeezy Foams, and I got my $15 w/ no tracking ticket.
I wanna thank u bruh got me like 50 bucks back I take everything I said but Kayla back lol. Rep'd!

Last edited:
the rich get richer
roll.gif

I think that acetone would probably take the shine out of the clear sole if it didn't melt it. The WD-40 will break that stain/glue/tar down if anything. Definitely wouldn't hurt it

Google wd40 uses.....better yet, click

http://wd40.com/uses-tips/

5x I wore it and sharing my on feet photos from the Desert in Dubai, UAE 

Really love this shoes over my Low Concord for this are rarer than the Massive Produced Low Concord, whenever I walk in the Mall I saw 5 other people wearing it

and when I wear this NightShade I feel unique
No doubt these are being slept on by many... But tucking the denim in between the socks tho?

:lol: that jogger look :rofl:

I like these more than the concord lows but not because they appear to be more limited but because they just appeal more to me right now.

Paid $225 shipped for these. I like them. Hope fully prices dont come down and im like wtf! With how limited these were I cant believe the concords are going for the same $$.
They go for around the same if not more on the concords side, hype and demand outweighs a shoe being allegedly limited.

View media item 963805
Got mine in last night and fell in love, had to UNDS today. Definitely feeling these more than the concord lows (prolly because I don't own them) but would like to have the Concords too. Definitely a nice spring/summer shoe and they got the fit right with this 11 (no toe rubbing :lol:)

Last edited:
Quote:

5x I wore it and sharing my on feet photos from the Desert in Dubai, UAE 

Really love this shoes over my Low Concord for this are rarer than the Massive Produced Low Concord, whenever I walk in the Mall I saw 5 other people wearing it

and when I wear this NightShade I feel unique
nice pics man, dubai looks like a really awesome country! especially with the police rolling around in supercars
smokin.gif

Hey you guys, I wore my snakeskins in Vegas last night as I was walking the strip, but I noticed that I had two blisters on each of my big toes. They formed on the callous area of the toes. Is this normal? Mu snakeskins are TTS as I am a sz 9.5. I thought TTS was good since it prevents creasing?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Got mine in last night and fell in love, had to UNDS today. Definitely feeling these more than the concord lows (prolly because I don't own them) but would like to have the Concords too. Definitely a nice spring/summer shoe and they got the fit right with this 11 (no toe rubbing
laugh.gif
)
Matching Nike swoosh logo too lol.

Nice pic!!

Are there any sites that still have these for retail? Also did these completely sell out in stores? I completely slept on them

Slept or you weren't feeling them before?

They probably sold out in the US, try looking overseas.

I hope no one is spending $250 on these with all the heat dropping for the next 6 months they are so ugly.

Back
Top Bottom