Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Went 1/1 at Champs. Unfortunately hit on a store I probably can't make it to now. They looking like bricks anyway so I can probably pick up at the closer store after 6pm.

Surprised that I got these reserved. I barely spend any money at Champs, so I only had a 7 minute head start.

Attachments

• 10846.jpeg
    10846.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 20
I believe it’s just random because I rarely hit at the mall that is closest to me.

Thanks for clarifying your prior experiences. You basically corroborated my scenario of not being able to acquire at the store closest to me. I assume that would be theoretical since it selects locations closest to you and we live in a technological and information age now.

For masssive GR’s or bricks I’ll usually hit at the nearest stores
For limited releases I tend to hit at the farthest stores
Lately I’ve been hitting at the nearest stores hopefully this trend continues

This is the first time I’ve ever entered multiple stores because I’ve realistically never thought about going 2 hrs away to get shoes. I hit on a store 2 hrs from me with a 6M head start (no wait list). I wasn’t sure about the other stores closer and my status with them so I opted to pass on the ones 2 hrs away. It seems as though that resulted in me passing on all pairs. What happened with the other 2 stores? It never showed results for the other 2, just the 1. Does anyone know why it didn’t say anything about the 2 other stores that were a bit closer (the one closest to me was 1 hr 15 minute away).

Still on this damn waitlist
Me too and so is my Gf.. anyone know how long to get off the waitlist is? Only ever won or lost so have no idea but can't believe it's taking this long when you usually only have what an HR or 2 to confirm the reservation..

I won a size 9. I talked to my people at Champs the other day and they only had 2 size 12's so I went for another size in hopes of selling it and getting my size 12...

This is the first time I’ve ever entered multiple stores because I’ve realistically never thought about going 2 hrs away to get shoes. I hit on a store 2 hrs from me with a 6M head start (no wait list). I wasn’t sure about the other stores closer and my status with them so I opted to pass on the ones 2 hrs away. It seems as though that resulted in me passing on all pairs. What happened with the other 2 stores? It never showed results for the other 2, just the 1. Does anyone know why it didn’t say anything about the 2 other stores that were a bit closer (the one closest to me was 1 hr 15 minute away).
You're mistaken on how this works. You choose 3 stores for pickup, you only get chosen for 1 of those 3, that's it. If you won at a store 2 hours away, you won at a store 2 hours away, not the others.

Wanted but passed.. no coupons or disco on 11s. And 200 for the lows??
Same, no disco is gonna make me be selective on my 11s. Concords and classics are no brainers but I’m not paying 200 plus tax for some I could care less about

Back
Top Bottom