Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

I love the upper. I think they nailed it, it can look almost black but really shine green in the light.

But I don’t like the sole. I wish it was clear, even if it severely discolors. I still have my ‘01 snakeskins and these remind me of them, so definitely looking forward to grabbing these. That sole though doesn’t perfect the shoe, imo.

no.jpg

oh my gosh, i didn't know that. so glad it's not concords, thank you for the info, yes i'm super noob to sneakers in general, sorry.

Same soles as pg1 shining and Jordan 1 all stars. Has a iridescent shine to them... I’m a huge fan of them

Finish Line had them on display when I was there tonight. They look great in person. Manager said they only got 26 pairs in adult size and 6 pairs for kids size. Seems to be very limited.

Attachments

• 2B8790DA-F3AB-4B72-81DA-4AA7E51E7C31.jpeg
    2B8790DA-F3AB-4B72-81DA-4AA7E51E7C31.jpeg
    266 KB · Views: 46
I entered the raffle. I probably won't win. Really not even sure why I did. I have the concord lows and have only worn them about 3 times.

Sneaker pic and Launch Locator are up on the FTL app. App reservations will probably go up in a couple of days.

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz :lol: I think I'm going for the solo this time, for whatever reason I still haven't worn my barons.
I hope I don't regret it later, but I'm also weak so come RD I may just grab an extra for the just in case, it's been known to happen

I say that im going solo, then the juices start flowing on RD and its a wrap... I have worn almost all my 11 lows except the Caro blues...

We're opposite in that respect, i wear the red bottoms and tuxedos probably once a year... The infareds kill my pinky toe and i sold the blk/reds a few yrs ago..

Back
Top Bottom