Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

We're opposite in that respect, i wear the red bottoms and tuxedos probably once a year... The infareds kill my pinky toe and i sold the blk/reds a few yrs ago..
I sold the nightshades recently to make room for these, the infrareds are my favorites but they also don’t hurt my feet lol

Updated on FTL to show app reservation at all my stores. I wonder how they decide which shoes are reserved versus fcfs. Are 11s always app reservation because of their history of people going wild for them?

I love the nightshades, but the Hoyas are my favs
Hoyas are super nice, that’s a double up I’m still glad I did.

Just checked the launch locator on the FTL calendar, all app reservations my way, wonder if these are gonna go quick or not.. might have to double just in case I have regrets and don’t wanna pay extra later on.

Reservations are open now. I had 10 mins on all my accounts by Sunday last week let’s go! Would be really annoying to not hit a local spot for these and use a coupon. I’ll drive an hour for some 1s but won’t be as pumped to do so for these...

I’m 99% certain if I don’t put those metro HoH on my list I’m not gonna get it tho :smh:

My local area didn’t get very many of these. I really don’t want to drive an hour away but I’ve needed a green and white XI.

Man I caught Hoyas at the outlet was super pumped
They were B grades but were very clean
Rocked them the next day
Inner plastic lining started to peel off and started to cut my ankles
Had to return them the next day
Kept saying it’s not that bad....until it drew blood :lol:

Champs and Eastbay are getting these
Hopefully these will be easy to pickup

Last edited:
Hoyas are super nice, that’s a double up I’m still glad I did.

Just checked the launch locator on the FTL calendar, all app reservations my way, wonder if these are gonna go quick or not.. might have to double just in case I have regrets and don’t wanna pay extra later on.
App action in my area also, I know one FNL are doing tickets... I guess its time to do my rounds..
I did double on the hoyas also

Going to use my FTL and Champs reservations to try and get my friend a pair. If I hit on both, what is the impact if any, on my account and future releases if I don’t claim/confirm a reservation?

Going to use my FTL and Champs reservations to try and get my friend a pair. If I hit on both, what is the impact if any, on my account and future releases if I don’t claim/confirm a reservation?
I got the game royals at FTL yesterday and dude told me that if I don’t check in and show the app that I got them, it can hurt your account. Whatever that means, I assume it doesn’t help your account so take it for what’s it worth

Nobody asked to see my app or give me a code yesterday and it shows “purchased” in my reservations now so I wouldn’t sweat it

I think if you confirm and don’t pickup maybe once or twice it’s not gonna hurt you
But if you are constantly doing it that’s another story

I’ve confirmed at not picked up once on champs
Hasn’t hurt me one bit
I was worried it would
But champs still showing me love

Last edited:
I got the game royals at FTL yesterday and dude told me that if I don’t check in and show the app that I got them, it can hurt your account. Whatever that means, I assume it doesn’t help your account so take it for what’s it worth

I picked up the Royals yesterday, and the app kept asking me if I purchased the shoe. When I clicked “yes”, it kept saying “seems you haven’t purchased yet, please try again later”. I asked the manager what was going on, and they claim that they didn’t know how to fix it, only told me to wait until 3pm, when people stop checking in. It is now a day later and I still cannot confirm that I purchased the shoes. I’ve emailed FTL twice already, and they’re telling me to delete the app and reinstall, which I’ve already done. Long story short, the app is buggy, and if it hurts your account, they’re doing this on purpose

Don’t worry if it doesn’t say purchased
Half the time employees don’t punch in the code when I pickup
It won’t hurt your chances for future releases
At least in my case
It will disappear from the app in a couple of days

Back
Top Bottom