Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

The screenshot only included my name, so no, I didn't include the screenshot with phone number, address, and email.

Dude at champs said if I give him $50 right now he'll put my size to the side... I'm debating lol.

$50?
Even if you strikeout on RD
I don’t see these going for over $200
They are around $220 on stockx right now
Once RD rolls around probably can be had for just a lil over retail

Just went checked in at my local FTL and CHM. Their beam were working so no codes. CHM only got 1 FSR and they are actually pissed! So some of these non high volume footstores are not getting many. Management were told they were told it's going to be like that moving forward. They are hoping for an additional shipment smh. 1 or 2 FSR. Now none of this matter for these Emeralds but Cool Greys may be a little tough.

The last 2 years of xi lows weren't as abundant as other models, I'm thinking these will be the same. I remember the draw on snkrs for the red and the navy pairs.

FTL near me is getting twice as many of these as they did for bred toes. And there are more places getting these, too. I think there will be plenty to go around. Still, 10M headstart is locked in and we'll go from there...

Back
Top Bottom