Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Just grabbed a pair off eBay for 191 shipped. A seller had them for 225 but the coupon PREPSPING takes 15 percent off. That's the same price as finishline.com on rd so I'll take it!

Yeah but at least you know your Finish Line pair is legit. You just rolled the dice...you truly have no idea if its real.:rofl: It may look great. And you may trust the seller but you still don't have any proof!

Because PayPal doesn't cover you and I haven't been on eBay for 10+ years...Get Lost

You still took an unnecessary chance.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you know dang well going through the PayPal/Ebay return process is a hassle.

Man good luck to you but I sometimes I truly don't understand what goes through some of yalls thought processes.

And you know dang well going through the PayPal/Ebay return process is a hassle.

Man good luck to you but I sometimes I truly don't understand what goes through some of yalls thought processes.

If you say so, I'm not losing sleep over it.

Nah it’s actually not hard to return at all and if u know how to buy from a trusted seller and not some random account with 2 sales you’re usually good. All about the feedback my man.

Question for the fit? Is this tts or half up? I have the high and I have to go up half size because it pinching at my pinky. Thanks.

My mall didn’t get anymore in. I avoided champs “since they’re trying to get an extra $50 from me” but Foot Action said they requested more pairs and were denied. They said some sizes they didn’t even get. If I miss out I’m good though. I’ll just use the money elsewhere lol.

My mall didn’t get anymore in. I avoided champs “since they’re trying to get an extra $50 from me” but Foot Action said they requested more pairs and were denied. They said some sizes they didn’t even get. If I miss out I’m good though. I’ll just use the money elsewhere lol.

Yep I mentioned this in an earlier post. The allocation of this shoe is super weird! You big footers better put in the leg work. And again most folks aren't concerned about this shoe right now, but this allocation stuff will be scary once cool greys hit.

Don’t flame me, but I’m trying hard to think how I would actually wear these and I’m not coming up with enough ideas.

Don’t flame me, but I’m trying hard to think how I would actually wear these and I’m not coming up with enough ideas.

Living close to Baylor University it’s easy for me. The iridescent sole will be hard to match with BU stuff but the green is good enough lol

Just chatted with my guy up at a local SP, they got quite a bit of these in.
The champs and ftl (both smaller non HOH locations) didn't get many... maybe a fsr or two.
Take it for what its worth as its a super small sample size, but I think these will be like the hyper royal 13s.
My guess is more were made in comparison to the 13s, but the demand may be higher... then again who really knows.
Hope everyone feasts that is hungry. If I can help anyone out come RD, I will.

Back
Top Bottom