Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

These are still sitting online too. I wonder if people are holding out for the cool grey lows. And to think that dude tried to get $50 from me at champs

I hope the cool grey XI low are available like these are. These at the moment are still ready available.

1A57463E-97C7-4DDB-BD01-60B9C442D5F1.jpeg

What the hell is with all the nipple dots

I think if these were mids they would have sold better. I would have bought two instead of none. This green is too nice.

Wow. Shocked to see these sitting. I'd debating grabbing a pair, but I hear the lows kill the pinky toe. Some people say the 8s and 9s are narrow, yet I can wear them TTS. Maybe I should give these a shot? :rolleyes

And to think that dude tried to get $50 from me at champs

Imagine if someone paid dude
Then come in after and see sizes sitting
Looks at guy...looks at the shelf....
I don’t think champs provides dental insurance :lol:

I have one of those rewards you get thru email
Wouldn’t work in store
I think if you have one on your phone(app) you should be good
I’ve used the email reward code in the past before in store
So it’s odd I couldn’t today.....

i used a reward i got thru my email on these and it worked at FTL no issues.

Half the time the email rewards I get sent don’t work. So dumb.

i used one today. worke no issues.

Email rewards works online but not in store, stupid I know

not true lol. i tried to use an email reward on a pair of vanchetta 12s online and it wouldnt let me. i called some FTLs and asked and they said i was able to use if i come into the store. i noticed that online, it always say excluded from discounts. i cant ever use any of my VIP rewards when copping online because of that.

just for ishs and giggles i also called customer support after copping the 12s and tried to apply my VIP and the lady told me no because theyre excluded from discount. i told her all the FTLs i called are accepting VIP rewards and she wouldnt budge. she told me in the stores is diff because its at the discretion of the store if they wanna allow it, but online is a no go for sure.

thats weird. and also dumb.

So glad these are sitting. It will be a nice consolation prize if i don't get the shadow 1s. not saying they will still be in store but resale isn't high.

Don't care what anybody says these are super clean I only passed cause I like cool greys a lil more

Agreed these are great. Been looking forward to them regardless of them sitting or whatever.

I can use an easy cop every now and then :nthat:

So is it safe to say these can be copped at retail next week

I would just cop now for a discount, use your coupons at the store unless youre going to gamble to see if they make outlets or go on sale. Staff are stingy and wanna give you a hard time using it on releases that produce long lines and that sell out on the first day. Once they see a shoe is "sitting" during the day , they start loosening up and don't really care if you use coupons.

Nipple dots aint enuff for me to return no 11s...no1 gon be checkin fa dem bacteria size flaws when dey on feet ya herdme :lol:

Back
Top Bottom