Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

got a feeling alot of these are going to happen and thats ehn people will cop

my bad it says in hand these are 
pimp.gif

but then agin these are in abundance online it stll seems so they might sit

Last edited:
Got these easy in store. Had to go a half sz down since they aint have my regular sz but its cool. My Playoff 12s were in that size & they fit good

I wanna see the white laces from some other angles cuz they actually do look good & I normally hate lace swapping into white laces lol

Got these easy in store. Had to go a half sz down since they aint have my regular sz but its cool. My Playoff 12s were in that size & they fit good

I wanna see the white laces from some other angles cuz they actually do look good & I normally hate lace swapping into white laces lol
better in hand?

We ain't 3hrs into the release yet n dudes talking this sitting already?? If it ain't on the shelves after two weeks in your size, then they ain't sitting.
Some of yal act like the shoe has to be sold out in stores completely before yal think yal want them.

We ain't 3hrs into the release yet n dudes talking this sitting already?? If it ain't on the shelves after two weeks in your size, then they ain't sitting.
Some of yal act like the shoe has to be sold out in stores completely before yal think yal want them.
roll.gif

Yea. I was on the fence but once I saw them, I copped instantly lol
yeah i amde an impulse buy this morning. i was flip flopping because of the white bottoms on them but i was up so i let it up to the draw.

these things are beauts in the right lighting. cant wait to see them in hand

Fam, you should see twitter and these facebook groups...  everyone takes a pic of them in their store at like 9:01 and says sitting 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom